Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: donutofthunder`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a seasoned gamer. I've had been around enough to understand all of Blizzard's wonderful games, I can't say I am much of a hardcore World of Warcraft warrior. (Meaning I like the concept and the lore behind the game more than the game and combat systems that fuel it.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States, complete English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been through the ages of Starcraft when I was small, had a small touch on roleplaying(Oh boy, was it barbaric, good times.) I had taken a large break from gaming at that time to focus on my social and school life. Than came the realizating of a greater game; Warcraft III. I had first come across it through several youtube videos. I found myself indulged in it's upgraded scripiting and its customability. That's when I found the one of the most advanced roleplaying maps created, SotDRP. I began to explore in the Roleplaying world from there, I began to pick up rapidly with my literacy and had been playing and roleplaying daily. Only reacently my friends all had vanished and heared rumors of World of Warcraft, so you know what they say, "You can't keep'm join'm." The server I had played with them on and had been shut down due to the lack of donations(complete bs.) So I come to you now, in hopes you will accept me into your community as an equal roleplayer.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have lost all hope of finding another Roleplaying Server, my friends had all gone to retail to play out Cataclysm once our server fell. I don't mean to use google to search up my problems, but I believe you people are alot like myself.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am a dramatic... I would fit in with adventerous and romantic (Non-sexual) roleplay, action would suit me aswell just depending on the theme at play. I have several roleplaying ideals I have in mind, assassinations, raidings, battlezones... Character ideas I have, lone hunter(Blizzard stole my idea!), Derranged shade...(Sorry for being so general about my ideals, never had written an introduction to something I have had experiance on, hard to put it into words, hehe.)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I've always thought the human being was imperfect, though no one is. I've always been attracted to the races of Elves, their involvement in Warcraft Lore has also deeply affected my attraction to them. Outcasts. I love the ideals of the Warlock, I've always been drawn in by demonology and magic. I have seen what these powerful spellcasters are capiable of and I must say, none of the other classes have stunted my compassion for the Warlocks. Despite remarks of being an 'Easy Class' in the retail world... It suits me more as a means of Roleplaying my ideas.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't have many, mostly because I haven't expected from a server. I wish the finest community you have on your glorious server, in return I will become apart of said community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
KeyBoard Skills
Oh my god I can't tell you how many kids spoiled a good roleplay back in WC3 because of their poor texting-based spelling. It is annyoing when you're trying to enjoy a serious roleplay, I am very attached to literacy and am glad you've made a rule about illiteracy.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I use a third person concept on most of my works, though I can first-person as well, just third comes naturally. (His chest swells, his lungs bellowing in his chest the wound suffocating him as blood quickly rushes out to greet the sabre. "You... So--" His voice is quickly cut as another sabre is struck into his skull. The weilder lets out a very grimmish bellow as his yanks the sabre from the slayin man.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am a very flexiable roleplayer and respect all of your rules and guidelines. I believe you will find a good place for me here. I have to commend you on all your work on this private server and personaly I am enthrilled to be accepted into your community! ~DoT
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.