Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: painrain`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am mainly an undead player. I come from the 'standard' wow, I played in a rp server (wrymrest accord) for over a year. I really love rping, no matter with what race. Different from most rper, my character is more of an antagonist. She is not mean, but takes a strong point of view over the alliance and adores the apothecary. Due to diffrent characters I create, I would take on a completely different personality. As undead I would be 'evil' (as mentioned above.), as Tauren, I would be shy and quiet. None of those matches me in real life though.
In real life I'm a normal happy person :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from china, but I lived in Canada since 7. Chinese, of course is my primary language but I am perfectly comfortable with english. I also speak french if ever the server needs that.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, it is a very popular game. I knew it for a long time but my boyfriend was the one that got me into it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this website by looking up 'wow private rp server' on google. I've tried a few private servers, but the players there does not have a big thing (nor respect in some cases >:|) for rp. So I was hoping to find a stable place here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Drinking is always fun, chatting about the war out there (pvp usually) is my favorites. In general, I'm not picky about what kind of role play it is, all I care about is that it's good. I don't like TOO much description. More chatting is preferred. I really like arguing about opition, but it only works with a few people. Since most players will start talking like 'CAP LOCK!!!!!!' which gets very annoying. It also shows that they're not mature enough to take in others opinions so if possible, I would like to find a partner (or guild) for that. If not I will keep it low profile.

There's only 1 kind of role play i dislike. It's when players relate themselves to a boss. Sunch as "the daughter of the Lich King, the sister of Lady Sylvanas" It bugs me to hell. :/

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is undead and my favorite class is warlock. Well, first of all, I started with that class. Once I decide to go with something, I stick with it unless extreme conditions apply. I like warlocks because they are the more necromancer resembled class. And well, undeads are just awesome and they fit the class perfectly. Right after the warlock, I like the druids. In real life, I am a person that does care about the nature (not enough to be a tree hugger though). So I believe that a race close to the nature is always fun :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect casual rping, friendly players and fair GMs. (It is one of the bigest issues on most private servers. :() I do not expect GM to rp with us, but it is always nice. Maybe they can do it in hiding :P

Most importantly, there should always be Taurens around the lake in Thunderbluff :).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity is the best one. Personatly, i cannot stand being with a bunch of kids that does not know what they're talking about.
But I also like the idea of keeping it within warcraft. Like int he post, wow alreayd include a large diversity of stories and races. Grabing things from the outside is just too much. Besides, it no fun rping with the 'surpreme super powerful evil lord of hellknowswhere'.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Before I start I would just like to note that my best friend from my old server is a troll (he's CRAZY about troll rp) so I will be using him in my story :)
Story writting isnt my best talents xP So please understand that rp would go much more smoothly :)

-Winter Nights-

Winter,the frozen wind of northland breaths passes the small town near Undercity.
An undead warlock relaxes in the Brill Tavern with a troll shaman. In the comfort of the warm fire, they chatted casually.
"So, ya used to be human mon? "
Asked the troll in his tipsy voice.
"...Yes"
"So how dis came to be? Da ally human end up hatin' her own race?"
The warlock stares at him behind the leather nailed to her eyes.
"Waaaa? I be a lil' curious mon! Tis no insultin' there!"
"Well..." Said the undead staring at the wooden table "It started before when the scourge attacked..."

"In my previous life, I was a young mage apprentice in lordaeron. Life was good, I learned how to manipulate fire to my will with friends. It was the only peaceful time of my life. All the days of innocents ended when the king was murdered by his own son, Arthas. Driven by his craze, he started to murder everything in his path. During the attack, a few friends of mine and I where in the forest admiring the nature. Caught by the panicking screams of the villagers, we rushed to the closest shelter and locked ourselves in..."
The warlock's voice lowers, as if the cracking sound of the fireplace had taken over.
"And..?" Asked her friend, who's no longer drunk but now interested in the outcome of the story.
"Well" said the undead as she looked up. "They found us eventually. But as the best mage of the them all a friend opened a portal for us with all his might. The escape when fast but the door was now broken open. In fear, my.. friend.. who held the portal ran in fear and left me with the scourge..."

"Wat happend next mon!." Asked the troll as he almost jumped out of his chair.

"I died that day, of course, but then I was revived as a servant of the Lich King. Although that did not last long. Eventually, I was saved by the Apothecarys in Undercity... But that's another story."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to ask is there's a OOC chat, because there will be events where you kinda have to talk in OOC. I understand that normal chat should be IC, but if OCC is banned 100% it would be hard to help out new players.

I look forward to join this big family! :)
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

EDIT: To reply to your question, the /chat I mentioned will be the OOC chat, there is also the LFG chat for OOCly looking for RP.
:) Oh yey~ Finally~