Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Defias Messenger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Kinda De-Lurking here! I didn't know if this was the right place to post this, but I couldn't find anything about it. I was just wondering if anyone knew if the Defias Messenger Quest in Westfall is bugged or not? Because I have gone up and down that road a million times, waited for hours, waited at his spawn, everything.

So I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem? Or am I not looking in the right place?

Cheers!

EDIT: After waiting in the one spot for literally 3 hours, he turned up. Oh well, gave me time to think about all the things I want to do to the messenger. I was so frustrated I waited until he spawned again and killed him again.

Ignore this post! :)

You've should of gone to Bugs forum, it most likely will be moved but wait pactiently (Sorry for my spelling...) for either a GM or someone who know's the answer. I cannot help you at the moment, for i've never played on the server. Good luck!
Yeah, I didn't know whether it was an actual bug or I was just retarded. Turns out I'm just retarded. Thanks anyway!