Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Being logged out of the forum automatically
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, this is -really- starting to get on my nerves. I had taken the time to write out a very nice profile (In my opinion) for the workshop. Now, granted, it took me about an hour or so of typing. After finally finishing, feeling proud that I had done a lot more than asked I hit preview. It says I need to log in again, I'm cool with this and do it. It returns me to an empty "New Topic" like I had done nothing. So I wasted a good hour and a half making a character profile for essentially no reason. I am just saying that maybe fix this problem in the future is all.. :?
Hit the back button till you get back to what you wrote
This is not uncommon for form submissions, regardless of site. If you take a long time on the post submission form, it will time you out. Best thing to do on such a large post is to write it in Notepad or Word, then copy and paste it.

(Posted via my phone)
What kretol said. Also, after checking the "keep me logged in" box, I have actually never timed out. But this happened to me in the form of a two hour long IC post and since that, I've been using word.