Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dual Wielding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I, for one, should not even be the person to start this post, as almost every character of mine is dual-wielding, but consider that everybody who can do it, does it. I suppose nobody knows that that is a hard skill to master, (I'd know, I practice ninjutsu) even fighting with one dagger is tough, imagine having to move both your arms to fight? Even in roll fights people don't really use their other blade in synergy with the first one. They practically hit you with one dagger, then block with the other.

That much for me, can't wait for trolls. :mrgreen:
Kirabo Wrote:They practically hit you with one dagger, then block with the other.

This is also the most common style in the world in regards to dual wielding. I'm not saying dual wielding is easy (it requires you to rediscover the weapon's balance and grip which is half of learning 1-blade styles anyways), but most styles do not really differ from this ultra-defensive mentality since, in most parts of the world, it wasn't used for formal warfare and remained a dueler's style or training to use a weapon and shield. However, perhaps you can make a guide on dual wielding with the knowledge of your style, but keep in mind the other styles out there and distinguish fact from fiction (such as "berserkers" using 2 axes, when they were associated with a spear/shield).
Might as well write a guide. You just got a thanks.