Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A simple que-stion.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, considering that the spirits help the Shaman in everything, would it be possible of them to guide a blind shaman?
Yes, it is possible. Spirit Champions (A prestige class) don't even require sight to fight, they follow what the spirits tell them to do.
Can I do so without the prestige?
I would doubt to that extent but it would be possible to ask the Spirit of Air for guidance.

Edit: Drek'thar is a Shaman blind from birth and he seems to be able to get around just fine.
I take that as a "Yes." Thanks man!
BountyHunter Wrote:Edit: Drek'thar is a Shaman blind from birth and he seems to be able to get around just fine.

I should note though that Drek'thar is, in fact, a lore figure, and is a pretty powerful one.

To be honest though, I have to ask you this; If your making a blind character and then working around his blindness, why is he blind at all? It may be possible for blind characters to get around well in some circumstances, but I think its a jump to say that your shaman can do the same thing a powerful clan leader can.

Besides, odds are this will just impede your profile when the question posed above is put to your profile.

Not saying it isn't possible, since I don't know shaman power too too much. Just that it would be easier to go for blind or not.
Well, practically he got gradually blind from the lightning flying around his head and eyes. Still working on if it hit him, or if it just irritated his eyes.

The shaman power that would aid senses would be WIND! The wind spirit could just blow into his shoulders, to point out that he's going in the wrong direction, and notice his environment like a bat. Nothing too powerful.

And no, my shaman will probably never be able to see things like Drek'Thar, and I am not asking him to. I just want him to be able to walk around and know where poles, rocks, trees, allies and hostiles are.