Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Avim`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I think I'm just like any other person.. My sense of humor is random and I'm almost always trying to make the people around me laugh. I'm bad at explaining things and I tend to notice more about the people around me rather than myself. I haven't played many games, but I'm especially familiar with Warcraft and WoW. Roleplaying has never been a problem, but I just changed the location to online games and forums, and acted my roles out more seriously. I also like fruits and the color purple.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Finland and I speak finnish. I've always been good at english and I knew alot of it when I entered 1st grade, so I have no problems in punctuation, spelling or grammar. I think.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My sister bought the first Warcraft, and from there on, all my siblings + myself started playing it from Warcraft I to WoW Cataclysm, so I have atleast tried every single of them. The real WoW was just not for me because of the amount of players so I decided to stick to Warcraft III Battle.net, but it was already ruined because of the amount of players leaving and starting to play WoW.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
First I searched and found some private servers using Google, but there was just too many, so I asked my friend and he highly recommended this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mostly relaxed towns where you can socialize, make friends or just get a drink at the taverns alone.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I play with pretty much any race/class because it gives more oppoturnities to roleplay different personalities. It's just how I roll. About the combinations though, I always first choose the class and then the race that fits the most for the class. Night Elf Hunter would be my absolute favourite though. I love the elegance, the beauty and the bond to the nature - atleast in my opinion.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good and mature roleplayers who actually know what they're doing. No matter how many there are, just the skill is what matters.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity rule. It's only good that you guys are strict here and only accept those who really know what they're doing and in what manner they do it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Turning heads, I run through the city, covered with dirt and wounds. Making a turn to an abandoned street, only discovering that it's a dead end, I put my back against the back wall and slide down to sit. My clothes full of dirt stains and the wound on my leg reopened, I listen quietly for any nearby sounds. Hearing none, I sigh of relief and try to even out my heavy breathing. "Haa.. I've finally made it.." I say quietly. I cough a little and wipe around my mouth with my hand, feeling only blood. I look around and see a wooden door on the side. I then try to stand up, but fall back down, hitting the back of my head on the wall and passing out.

-Moments later-

I wake up. I hear some noises of glass, water and people talking. I assume it's coming from outside, from a street or a nearby tavern. I open my eyes a little and look at the ceiling. Realization hits me and I quickly sit up, but notice right after, that the many wounds that I once had didn't hurt at all. I look at them, but only see pure white skin that I have never seen before, and not even a drip of blood from the wounds. I look around the room, confused. I'm in small wooden room, in a bed. Next to me is a small table and on it, a glass of water. Strangely, there's no windows, but the room is very nicely decorated. "The colors are awfully messed up though.." I say to myself and wonder about the white fur carpet and the blanket dyed red. I laugh a bit, interrupted by the door that suddenly opens. A person, a human male to be exact, steps in and looks at me rather surprised. After staring eachother in silence for a moment, he says "Oh.. Uhh.. You've woken up I see..." He looks away. "That's a problem.." he says to himself. "What?" I ask and look at him, still confused. "Ah! Nothing, nothing. You don't have to worry about that. Now, are you feeling alright? Are you perhaps cold?" I laugh a bit and look down to hide my amusement. I feel my throat with my hand. "Ah.. I'm alright-... Wait.. I'm alright? My throat isn't hurting anymore? How-" I say, suddenly interruped by him; *Ahem* "Well, that annoying cough became a real nuisance while you were out cold, so.. Y'see.. We simply took care of it, that's all. How, you ask? You need not worry about the details. It's now gone and that's all there is to it." I stare at him in disbelief. "Could I have a mirror?" I ask. He nods, walks outside the room and I hear a piercing sound, like a scream and the sound of glass being broken, combined. He soon returns with a large piece of glass with sharp edges and hands it to me. "Be careful not to cut yourself." he says and smiles, clearly amused for some reason. I ignore it and hesitate a bit, but then take the piece of glass carefully and with it, I look at my neck. "Huh? It's really gone.. The mark on my neck is really gone..!" I say energetically and smile. "How-" I start, but then look at him and say; "Oh yeah, that's right.. No questions needed.." I just smile and hand him the piece of glass. The minute he touches it, he throws it out the open door without even looking where it goes. I don't hear the sound of it landing. "O-Okay.. Now.. If I may ask, who are you? And where am I?" I ask, looking around. "Oh dear.. I should just skip to it.." he says quietly, almost as if he was saying his thoughts outloud. He looks back up to me and says; "Well, let's put it this way. Soon, everything will be alright." he smiles yet again and takes a few steps forward, next to me and continues; "It's a pity, but you won't need to worry about anything anymore..." He smirks, moves his head next to mine and whispers; "Now.. Try not to scream." Before I could react, he knocks my head on the wall, making me pass out. This time, I don't wake up.

Hope you like it and I apologize that it's so gloomy.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing. Thank you for reading my introduction and I hope I will get accepted.
Welcome to the server!
Thanks alot for accepting me, and believe it or not, I've been really waiting this impatiently. Now, if you don't mind, I'll edit in the story..