Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I don't know what to make of these.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: jiknk6.jpg]

Are these supposed to be here?
What zone is that in? I think it's Duskwood, but I can't quite make it out to be sure. If it is, then those things are there because of this and I qoute from the Wiki...

"However, Elwynn is not necessarily a "safe place" - corruption walks the land and the unwary adventurer may find some very nasty creatures are starting to make their way across the water from Duskwood, and the Stone of Remembrance now has become a portal for demons thanks to the work of some enterprising - and exceedingly foolish - Defias Warlocks. Worse still, it seems the demons are operating under orders stronger than those the warlocks possess, for they are crushing everything in their path. Refugees from farms and villages all round the Forest are fleeing into Stormwind City, where defences are being raised for a potential invasion."

It's Duskwood yes, and I realize that there ARE demons there, but I wasn't sure if it was -supposed- to be there since I didn't know if it was a "demon". The little creature bar thing down there says it's an undead. ^_^

I just got rocked...the Kretol way.

Thanks for clearing that up..guess I -should- have checked a site for it. *emo corner*

Actually, I know why I've never seen them. They're summoned by http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=503#abilities!