Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: danieltekame`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First of all hello to all of you, sorry but i do not see a greetings box. Well first of all I want to tell you guys that I am a very social player, in every game, generally mmorpgs, I have played a class that must have a connection with the rest of the players, like a healer, protector or a tank. I didn't liked to play a class that I must play solo, always liked the classes that involved bonding with other players. I love to help other into the game, and be helped also, I didn't liked types of players that if a newbie player comes in, everybody were shouting at him and anything, well what's the point of the game if so.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Romania, my primary would be Romanian though it's my native, but I don't have any trouble speaking English. I speak a little Italian also but my grammar at it it's poor.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well from some friends long ago I heard off, but after it was definitely the story. I mean orcs, humans and elves are pretty old and classic, but blizzard, one barrel of beer for them, made a piece of art from just a simple story.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The reason will be definitely the RP, I've played several months on official, but do some economic difficulties I returned to privates now. I don't want to join a normal private server because they just don't have nothing special, I mean everybody just plays for top gear and do some random pvp after. I want a server that people get involved in the story, and so I found you guys.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I actually prefer all stuck together, but in the top with adventure and exploration. That's nothing more beautiful like some hunters going for an hunting trip or some paladins and priests cleansing a forest full of undead, and after the action returning home and talking about old good times.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be human. I know people actually will consider it's nothing extraordinary with them, but actually they are the center of things. I think it's the most social race , and it can be any kind they want, they can be bad or good, helpers or not, they choose their own destiny and social communication. My favorite class would be either paladin or priest, because I love their concept, fighting for the light and protecting the weak.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect nothing fancy, just a warm social server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It will be definitely the respect. Why? Because without it the others wouldn't take place. Without respect it can't be tolerance, appropriate language, especially maturity, because the first step to be mature is to respect the others, role playing as well because that will mean not to respect the server and the work of the administrators, and for all others also.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The words I am going to tell you are the story of Ragnos, a child that will have the most terrifying conflict of his life, the conflict with himself. Ragnos was a child with only one parent, his mother, named Meda. His father didn't know much about him, just that he left him and his mother when he was just 2 years old. At the age of 14 he was just starting to learn about the ways of life and what Azeroth has to offer. On the streets of Stormwind he did the best of him to help his mother on selling the clothing that she maked. The business wasn't to profitable, in fact they barely could keep up. Meda every week when the selling was a bit higher, bought an ice cream from the goblins from Goldshire. She was trying to hide their situation to his son by buying that, but Ragnos knew, he knew but he didnt told anything. One day Meda, after the militia confiscated all her clothing, by the motive of "selling to the bandits", logically that wasn't true, they were just a reason to get the hands on all of her work, Meda felt desperate and she almost had an hearth attack, especially the hard condition she was in. There she was, at the moment of her life, with nothing to trade for, and her beloved son nothing to fed. In her agony she didn't know what else to do, she heard about the portal that the mages opened to the Outlands, and that if she goes there to deliver goods and bake and make clothing for the Alliance army there she will get paid enough to raise her son for another month. She told her son that she will be home in a couple of days, with tears in her eyes that letting him alone for the time being. When her words spelled the hearth of Ragnos was petrified of fear, he told her no to go, that he will go hunting and they will sell the animal skin that he will hunt, but he knew he couldn't take down a mighty bear, not even a wolf. Finally Meda goes to Outland, where she will meet her death. A week passed, two weeks, Ragnos started to fear that he will never meet her beloved mother. He was desperate, what he will do without her, he thought maybe he left him, maybe he did something wrong... After 3 weeks he finally found out that his mother died... The milita told him that it was a dragon attack, but he didn't believed a word of that. Finally a old dwarf that he also was in Outland approached to him and told him the truth. A human soldier was pinned off by demons near their post, the soldiers were too scary to go and rescue their comrade, and so they tricked Meda to go for him... They told her to go deliver some fried steak and cold water to him so he can stay up guard the far sight. Both Meda and the guard couldn't stand a chance to the demons wrath. With the words spoken Ragnos started to feel for the first time to feel the most terrifying feelings of his life. Agony, despair, hatred and a hateful rage started to take over his mind. He sworn to himself one day he will avenge his mothers death. Both Demons and Guards that tricked her mother will pay for their sin. At the age of 18 he desperately asked to join militia forces to start training, but he got denied by an officer that knew his story. He feared what might Ragnos can do especially to the guards that were involved in his mothers death. A priest saw him, felt his feelings and emotions, told him that he must let go, and be merciful because this feelings led to a certain suffering. He tooked him to the church to bring his soul to the light and join the order of paladins. Time passed he becamed on of the most skillfully paladins can be, he learned to protect the weak, to bring light in to humans hearths, but deeply in his hearth, the sorrow and rage never got away... After a few years the well trained paladins got order to join forces on Outland... That was his moment... His time for avenge and release his rage... It was the time to leave all the paladins teachings and listen his own instincs... The time for Revenge...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
At the moment I don't have nothing more to add.
Welcome to the server!