Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello and thank you COTH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone that has helped me get used to the emmersive world of COTH. So far I'm enjoying playing a game that has established settings that everyone does their best to follow. It has been a relief to enter chat channel to ask a question and actually receive useful and correct answers, sometimes from multiple players.

Special thanks to Kretol for helping with a few log in issues when I first started on the server. Xigo thanks for being interested in my latest idea for a draenei which gave me the last bit of encouragement to finally post. Saig thanks for listening and answering my endless questions when trying to RP one of the oldest races in the world.

I've finally gotten the courage to post my first profile *dreams of seeing her status change to grunt in pea soup green*
Lol, your welcome! Though I'm not entirely sure if I had helped you at all, thought that counts? :)
We're glad to be here and glad you're part of us. May the best of your past be the worst of your future. Oh, and good luck to your profile.
Hehe~ -randomly waves- >=3
Nice to have you here, I look forward to RPing with you in the Warcraft setting.