Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I'z got a question~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am wondering who might be people to ask for crafted items, I know I am having Rane one of my char's be a blacksmith and miner, but if I wanted something that only other jobs can make who would be good to ask?

Example the flying thing that egeneirs can make and perhaps the Chopper, when grunted I know I want that one for sure :p

And who might I ask for odd potions and things?
You can receive a chopper of -any- engineer there already is. They can even be found on the local AH every now and then. As for potions. The most popular ones would be:

-Elixer of Giant's Growth
-Invisibility potion
-Potion of Petrification

All of these are able to be drunk as long as the general level requirement is met. It's really your own choice about what it is you want to take up as proffesions. Each profession has it's own advantages. Maybe take something fitting with your character?
You can use a chopper without engineering if you have the keys.

However, if you want to use the gyrocopter you will need to have about 375 engineering, I may be off by a bit.
Well at the moment trying to get grunted, not sure how to get the key and the blacksmith, and mining is what fits my char in rp so x3
I can make both Alliance and Horde motorcycles but they cost about 600 gold of materials so I usually don't do it for free. :v
Well when I get grunted I should have enough ;3
the char is lvl 50 and has most of the skills already so I'll not have to spend all 3k on training :p in theory...
Not to steal business from Wuvvums, but I can make you a bike or anything for free as long as you bring me the mats. :) (I can only make the Alliance bike, though)
Well the char I am trying to get lvl 80 happens to be Allaince so XD, I would even like to make them myself but I have no idea how I'd manage that any time soon but once again once the char is grunted I will have plenty gold to get it from one of you two XD who ever happens to be online at the time probably.

The key that was being talked about though, how would I get it? XD
When you get the bike, the actual item in your inventory just looks like a key, that's all.
Once again though :p how would you get it?
The bike's icon is a key, that's what's up. ;)
I mean normally how would you get it other then some one making it lmao.
Oh oh, that's really the only way to get it is to have someone craft the bike. I don't know if the Auction autospawns them, but they would be expensive then.

Another way would be is to wait and see if they do another giveaway next winter veil, but that's a long time away.
You can also have three crafting professions, if it helps you. So you could have mining, blacksmithing and engineering.
In tht case I'll simply pay you or Wuvvums to do it :p If you can give me the exat price of all the items to make it and what they are that would be handie... I'll just get them and then if you or her are on (when I am grunted XD) I'll ask one to make it :p though might help if I learn your's and her char who are able to make it... lol
Pages: 1 2