Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Some questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i got some question's before i join the server(if i join it that is,my introduction still not viewed probably)So here it goes:

1)What is the timeline?

2)Do we make custom rp's or do we all rp together,example swormwind,ogrimmar,if someone could explain me how that is what's the way or rping on this server?

3)How big is the population?(e.g. around 40 or around 400,etc.)

4)How big is the level rate? I'm kind of a guy that prefers it fast so i can get into action right away ;)

5)Is this ONLY RP server,no pvping at all?(great if it is,although i'm one heck of an pvper,not that i'm bragging :P ;)

Peace!
Quote:
"Once a time when i was recruiting for my guild a wise man came and said Power Emoting is doing emotes in rp,while meta gaming was socketing your character"
1) I believe somewhere between the fall of the Lich King and cataclysm.

2) It;s more of custom, but we do make events.

3) I'm going to say around 60ish, probably more.

4)I believe a times ten experience. But 50 is your max until you get gruntship and an approved character profile.

5)And yes, this is an only RP site. You can pvp, but I doubt you'd find many people that want to.

Anyway, hope it helps ^_^
Thank you it helped me a lot,but now what i would like to know is a bit more about that gruntship? i don't get that part.
The population is much bigger, I think there are atleast 100-150 fairly active members.
Gruntship is a status obtained by players who have. . .

A) Posted and had one character profile fully approved.
B) Been active on the server/forums for a month.
C) Completed the Grunt Questionaire.

Gruntship gives you the ability to have any character who is fully approved to be leveled to 80 by one of the GMs which is done by putting up a ticket.
Hmm, I haven't been on in a while so that makes sense.

And you get gruntship after playing on the server for about a month and have been active in the forum. When you do get it, you can get an insta level 80 for a character that you've made a profile for. I don't know much after that seeming as though I haven't been able to get online to try it out seeming as though my main computar crashed and the one I'm on sucks, but yeah.

What he said.
Well after i saw how many introduction's are on the forum i do think there is about 100-150 player's.BountyHunter thank you for the info.
There is a lot of players here, but you must take note that everyone lives in different time zones and everyone plays in their own moderation. So the overall player count during peak hours is about 35-65.