Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: "An Error has occured please try again or contact an Admin "
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not 100% sure that this is where I should be bringing this complaint but I am trying to make my account with the four step proses at the *Game Account* section. When I get to step three I always get the same message, "An Error has occured please try again or contact an Admin". I am not sure what I am doing wrong. At first I thought that maybe I was putting in some of my information wrong so I went to my account info and made sure everything there was word-for-word case sensitive the same; it still didn't work. I was thinking that it was possibly because there is a "-" in my name and that was not allowed. I checked the name section again and say that it said "Username must be between 3 and 20 chars long and use alphanumeric, space or -+_[] characters.", so I was pretty sure that it was okay. I was wondering if I should try deleting my account and making it again without the "-" hoping that will fix it or if there is anything else I can do.
It's actually a good thing you pointed that out, since even though the forums may accept certain types of usernames, the server may not. Therefore, I've changed the registration settings a bit. In addition, I've removed the hyphen from your username to see if that's causing the error.

Edit: Er, your email looks -really- familiar. I can't remember if the person I'm thinking of went to that college, but... did you ever live in the San Diego region?
Thank you very much! It worked perfectly. We might have met but I never lived near San Diego. I currently go to UC Santa Cruz. I have been down to San Diego before for Comicon and I have some friends down there though.
Ah ha! Well, it was worth a shot.

Anyhow, welcome!