Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Foky`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well i have started playing WoW few months ago,mostly playing with my friend on a Fun server,but Fun servers aren't really interesting,cause there is no interaction betwen the players,only slash this one slash that one.I have played on various RP servers on the GTA San Andreas modification San Andreas Multiplayer (SAMP) and i see most of the rules look the same and i hope it will be IG so.Anyway to come back on WoW i'm not really a pro when it comes to leveling and skill using sometimes i am getting confused with those hotkey :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born Zug,Switzerland 1993 and moved with my family back to Serbia 1995,i can speak English while my primary language is Serbian and i speak perfectly German and broken Hungarian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well i got bored of San Andreas MP and wanted to play something new,my friend suggested me i should give it a try and i liked the concept and how the story of Warcraft 3 is implented in the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well as i mentioned my first WoW servers were Fun servers but i missed the strict rules of the RP servers and the fact that there is only one thing to do made it boring,another fella from my SAMP days told me that there are RP servers for WoW and i tryed it with google,found the server and now i can't awat to start.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like any kind of RP,i take whatever comes on my way,but mosly friendly communication with the other players and exploration (especially in the huge world setting of WoW) can be quiet fascinating.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Tauren,though their huge stature makes them look dangereous and agressive,well dangereous maybe,infact they are quiet peacefull and have a great respect for the Nature.Druid is my favorite class,it is fanscinating that you can take the form of animals which makes the Druid an allrounder and makes him an excelent explorer and fighter.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to gain a lot of expiriance from the Comunity (Not the leveling XP :D) learn more about the Warcraft world,befriend with people and have a good time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well the best and most important rules are:Respect and Tolerance .Everyone deservers to be respect but also everyone has to respect the other person,tolerance is important as every other rule,no one was born as all knowing and instead of laughing everyone should try to contribute and help each other,maturity

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to complete this later,since i want to think about the story and it would be best to mix the story with the expiriances in the game itself.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing else to add.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.