Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: drakfang4`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, to be honest I'm not very good game play-wise. However that's one of the reasons i searched for an RP server, so i didn't have to be. I love rping, and WoW seems like a good game to do it on since I'm not good at it. I like different games, MMORPGs mainly and honestly may slip up with rping once in a while. I don't mean to brag, but a lot of my friends find me funny too :D.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the USA, Florida. I primarily speak English. Sorry for the obvious non-diversity.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, lots of my friends told me about it, and i decided to try it. I did, but it didn't last long. About 3 years later i decide to come back to it, with more MMORPG experience and experiences rping (specifically in SC2), ready to look for a private server for role playing. Not much else to it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well im honestly a pretty cheap person who would rather play a game free then pay for it, unless i had to. However that's not the only reason, you see, private servers can offer far more support and community oriented server when talking to ~100 people than Blizzard can talking to ~11,000,000 people, if you catch my gist.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
.....Sorry, but it's kinda hard to explain, so i may make myself sound partially retarded. I enjoy rping in situations that i just kind of, by myself, wander my story into some kind of big group, like a guild, and things like that. So to some it up.... Lonesome >Absorbed into group through some storyline means>crowd RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well this is really a tough one. Sorry for my repeatedly saying that, but I'm not good with questions. Favorite race has got to be Dranei, i always like the entire "alien" theme to them, besides that i can't explain it. I've just kinda always liked them :(. Class, that's gotta be shaman. Just like the Dranei thing, ever since i learned about wow, I've always loved the style of "different styles" so to say, about shamans. The totems and ways to play make me like this class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, looking at the forums, and the character creation part of the Wiki, it seems that everyone here is strict about rping. This is good for obvious reasons. However I'm kind of worried I'm not as intense an rp'er as these other people, and one slip up and I'm going to get permabanned or something similar.....but in general i think this server is looking pretty good so far.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well.. to be honest, all these rules look fantastic! Plus the need of such a specific joining, along with standards of maturity, keyboarding, etc. etc. then this is looking to be a very nice experience.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well, I'm no writer, so i hope registration isn't heavily based upon this, but here goes.

Have you ever been in one of those dire situations that occurred due to someone else's stupidity? Well-*stops talking and takes a deep breath*-my name is Craig, and this is one-*takes deep, gasping breath*-of those situations. Here, why don't i start from the beginning so you understand?

I awake to the glistening sunlight shining across my face as I unwillingly force the my sheets off of my sprawled body. As I align my body to the left of my loft, my fragile feet gently dangling off the edge, I remember I promised my mother I would take my sister, Kali, an ungrateful nine-year old brat, to the market to buy her very own "Sparklus Forever Gem Necklace". Well, what a day it turned out to be. So anyways, I force myself to wobble down the ladder of the loft into our family's once great, now reduced into nothing more than one room, home. I would tell you what happen, but that's a story for another day, now isn't it? As I smash against the floor to collect my sister, who was already awake, estatic as ever to know where we were going, I decide i might as well buy something nice for myself to. "A nice new sword, that will do just dandy to get me through today." So we say farewell to mom for the day and open the door to immerse ourselves in seemingly endless sunlight. We walk the gravel path to town, with nothing seemingly unusual going on. Your probably wondering, "So, when does it start getting good?" and i was just getting to that. So me and Kali head over to the jewelcrafter to get her item. I politely ask, "May i please purchase a Sparklus Forever Gem Necklace please," which he responds, "For you?! Gahahaha!" annoyed at the obvious joke for me and my sister, I just return with, "Yeah....hahaha," but Kali thought more of it then that, she yelled, "No silly! For mee!" Already being tired of this nonsense, I just asked him if he could please hurry up. He reluctantly complied, pulling out a new necklace. We exchange the 30 copper pieces for the necklace, and i quickly move Kali along as she enjoys her new found accessory so that we could go to the weapons smith. Suddenly, I accidentally bumped shoulders with this barely human thing a ma jiggy? He turns around, and I look into his eyes, glowing, and he simply walks away. "Well OK," I thought, "that was odd." So my legs compel me towards the weapons smith while clutching my sister's hand. We appear in front of him, and he begins is slogan and usual banter, "If it's not worth George, than you're quite poor," I know, a terrible slogan. Anyways, i inquire about any new selection of swords, and he comes back to me saying that the only one he had was older and in far worse shape then my current weapon. I decided to call it a day and come back after that, before something went wrong. Too late. Once again, being the clumsy fellow that i am, bumped into yet another person. But this person, wasn't human either. Not in the ways that define human, like that other blue thing i mentioned earlier, but like the kind of non human that has unusually big muscles, a big beard and a sword to back it up. Not wanting to die then and there i tell him, "Sorry man, it won't happen again." "Damn right it won't happen again, worm." He says as he walks away. I thought my life was saved, and that i was fine. I thought wrong. Kali decided she wanted to stand up to that guy, or at least make me. "Hey, your not so tough, Craig could take you!" She exclaimed, grabbing everyone's attention. So this monster of a person turns around, and without uttering a word immediately turns around, takes out his gargantuan war hammer, and attempts to smash me with it. Luckily we were outside, and even he couldn't penetrate reinforced brick walls. Seizing this opportunity, i grab Kali, fling onto my back and take off in a full out sprint to get home. Our house is not very far from the city i was in, Krathos. The problem was the crowded streets were hard to run through. Not even knowing how fast this beast ran, I see another blow of a war hammer just barely miss the hairs on my head. Finally finding my way to the end, I am already getting false hope. He swings yet another time and barely misses my hand. Now this guy was literally inches away, and could run almost as fast as me (of course he couldn't though, nobody can). I'm hoping for a miracle as i approach the entrance to the city, but I had atlas run out of luck. Whoever this guy was, he swung, finally using his head, and hit my straight on my leg, causing me to go full on whiplash effect into the stone ground, and i think he broke my nose. Kali was fine, thanks to me as a human cushion. This brings us back to before.......*pants deeply* "It's over....." My life flashed before my eyes as i saw this man about to smash my face in with his hammer of death as I've come to know it. But then something odd happened, suddenly there was a cloud of electricity and fire and all sorts of spells over this guy as he was tortured, helpless. Then i look over and notice that weird humanoid, blue thing I bumped into earlier wielding a staff, obviously being the doings of these spells. I quickly rose to my feet, next to Kali, who was already up. I thank the...err "thing" for what it had done for me and asked him...her-it why. It simply replied, "I see something in you, you will become a great warrior one day. I could not let that go to waste." Then, he vanished, just teleported away before i got anything else in. You could imagine that after all of that my mom didn't believe any of it when we got home, figures. Well that's my story, but I'll always wonder what that blue thing said about me being a warrior, even though, to be honest, i am pretty awesome.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not much else, even though i have to say i think it's awesome keeping character profiles. Also, sorry if you consider "damn" strong language, because I always consider it not that strong, but that's just me.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.