Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: velikejbratr`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
It ´s actually hard to say something about yourself and still be honest about it, but I will try.
As a WoW playes, I mostly do quests alone, but travelling in group has it´s pros, too. In guilds, I prefer to stay at low - rank, and hand all the "paperwork" to the GuM and officers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in little mid -European coutry called Slovakia (not Slovinia/ and thus, my primary language is Slovak (but I doubt that I will ever use it in -game/.
However, I speak English and Russian, too.
And Czech.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I played my first game of Warcraf 3: RoCh a couple of years back (around 2007 or something/ and I enjoyed it greatly. After I got my hands on WoW in 2009, well, I instantlly fell in love with it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Simply said, because of your high requirements.
It may sound stupid, but that way, I know that server can divide "wanna be RPs" and those, who want to have RP fun. Most of the servers I found on the Net weren´t Rp (most of them were actually PvE/PvP, especially Slovak/Czech servers/, and mainly- it´s hard to find a good RP server nowadays, so I am trying here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favourite RP is- well, that´s hard to say. I prefer more "talkative" aproach than fighting, and traveling around countryside is my favourite. However, I can apply other styles of RP in various situations.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Defininetly dwarves. Their unique personal traits and their history makes them one of my most favourite races. From the other races, my favourite are the Alliance - sided, notably Humans.
From the Horde - sided, prefer peaceful and shamanistic Shu´Halo, the Tauren.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be (finally/ able to play some good - old fashioned RP with other people, who appreciate

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Of them all, I appericiate the one about Respect.
I am sure that a Server, which has put Respect into their rules makes sure that it ´s playes behave.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Right now, I would like to try this server a little bit, see if it meets my exceptations and if I will be satisfied, I´ll hit for Gruntship, whatever it is (:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at all, but I want to appologise for any grammatical mistakes I made through Introduction.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.