Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sindol`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I'm 24 years old. I live in Louisiana. My very first MMO experience was SWG in which I got into roleplaying in the MMO settting. I moved from SWG to WoW and roleplayed with various different guilds on various different servers. I played Warhammer on a free trial and never really got into it that much. Other than that, I just like to roleplay. Mostly Star Wars, but the Warcraft setting appeals to me as well (obviously).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
U.S.A. and English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was stationed in Maine I worked with a guy that played WoW and he invited me. I saw when I was signing up that they had RP servers which was something that SWG never really had. So it struck my interest and I joined and RP server and thus my WoW RP experience was born.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
A friend of mine invited me to come over and do some RP. Me being the RP seeking fellow that I am, I was happy to accept the invitation.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I guess one of my favorite parts of roleplaying is interacting with other characters. I don't particularly have any certain setting that I prefer over another so long as it makes sense for my character to be in that setting. I enjoy dialogue and exchanging words with others be it during a battle or a mission pre-brief.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hm. I don't guess I really have one. I had this Gnome Warrior that I thoroughly enjoyed playing. Something about the funny quirky side of being an Orc and then going and destroying people with an axe that is bigger than I am.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are to have fun and meet some new people that like to RP. I'm not looking for l33t roleplayers that are going to treat me like a n00b because I haven't been around for a while. At the same time, I know that people probably come and go all the time and I know how frustrating that is if you're trying to keep a story together. Just looking for mutual respect and a good time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, I thought the rules were kind of basic and I guess that's what I liked the most. I didn't kill myself reading over a wall of text. I think it's good that you guys want to keep it PG-13, sometimes roleplayers tend to get out of hand with some of their creativity. I don't want to run into any e-RP, so hopefully that is something that is enforced.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to come back to this as I honestly do not have a fresh story to share. I have some work that I've recently done, but it does not pertain to the Warcraft setting. So for now I must say that I am sorry and that I will get back to you on this one.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really. I think my friend and I are planning on doing something with the Sunfury Revolution. I look forward to getting into some RP and having a good time.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Thanks. Just noticed that there were some glaring typos in that Introduction, so I feel the need to apologize. So yeah, sorry. :/