Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hey there, kiddies.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How are you little heathens on this side of the world?
Hungry, tired and cold.

Yourself?

:3

And hello, Kiffles.
Just about the same, really.

And howdy-doo. :B
D:< heathens?!

Anyways, hello new friend!
Unless you would prefer overzealous cretins. HAPPY DESU CHILDREN OF WONDERU~

But yes. Salutations. I saw the old haunt was still around and lively, so I thought I'd poke my head in for a bit.
Lmao! But yeah, the server is going quite well I'd say. Duskwood has gone half to hell, and the same applies to Deadwind, but the rest of CotH is alive and well!! :)
Ah, yeah? How've Duskwood and Deadwind gone the way of the Dodo?

They used to be so pretty. Er-...potentially pretty. A few patches of daisies, some festive garlands...
I blame Tavren and Co.! They even dug up all the flowers </3 so no more pretty Duskwood or Deadwind...
Have to admit, I'm surprised to hear that something else is going on besides "omg sum1 spilled wine on der dress in strangletohrn vael"

*Sets to lurking about Duskwood in all her Kiffly splendor with a trowel and some small plants.*
>:D I may be able to dig up a character to guard you on your crazy gardening adventure! See, those evil-doers don't like flowers. It takes away from the evil, macabre theme of their EVIL LEAGUE OF EVIL epic base. So they will try to keel you.

WE SHALL HAVE A NEW STORYLINE TO DO. One woman's epic journey to beautify Duskwood. DEATH. ROMANCE. INTRIGUE. PLANTS.
...THE GARDENER.
Coming this fall to ABC.

I'm still mulling over the idea of actually coming back to the dark side. All's I got is an angry, middle-aged NElfy who nags at people and snipesurfaise, though. That and mayyybe a Dwarf in there somewhere.
Buahaha! I would watch that show.

But if you mean joining in on the ebilz RP, there are plenty of opportunities for you to jump in! A new character would be fun to RP with :3 just avoid Redis if you're a fel suckah like Aulten. If chu is a fel suckah, come chill with Ault!
KIFFLES

What have you done with the rentreality ;_;
Anski Wrote:What have you done with the rentreality ;_;

Man, do you have any idea what the mortgage payments are on reality? I'm having buyers remorse. Maybe I'll foreclose, and go back to just renting it.
GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN, RENT.
Pages: 1 2 3