Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zekieff`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a player who enjoys immersion in games and an imaginative story. I like it when some subjects are explained and while other come to fruition later. I try to be friendly and haven't had any concerns with others being unfriendly in online gaming.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I originally played Warcraft 3 a little after it's release. Loved everything about it, mainly the way the orcs felt more savage. I really enjoyed Thralls story and his part through the Orc Campaign. I started World of Warcraft a little bit before BC and have played it since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I saw that you were a legitimate RP Server and was looking for something to this extent in finding other players who love to rp.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy overall roleplay in all above mentioned topics. Action makes me feel much more active. I do enjoy the way others share tales of adventure when in a tavern. I basically like to make a character and have him interact with others and try to see if we can make a good story from roleplaying.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Pre-Cataclysm I loved Orcs, Trolls, and Blood Elves. After Cataclysm I find both Goblins and Worgen to my liking also but it's mainly Worgen and Orcs. As for class I really enjoy melee so i'd have to go with Warriors and Paladins.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find a place to relax on my off days and spend time in Warcraft lore creating lore of my own.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and Maturity are the two rules I find most attractive. Mainly because you try to make everyone feel welcome as long as they know how to control themselves.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was dark. So dark. I opened my eyes. The sun was just going over the horizon and it would be night soon. I quickly got to my feet, my body was still sore from almost being that grizzly's next meal. Limping I waddled the small steam nearby. I took solace in the fact that the wound I my leg wasn't fatal. I had to find a place to settle for the night. Maybe a cave would do nicely.
I called out to the dark, "Is anyone there?" I gained no reply. Moving slowly into the darkness I crept only to meet a wall with my face.
"I awoke the next day in your caravan where my wound was mended and I in your humble care, Now if I may ask would you do me the honor of telling me your story?"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
About death in-game, the faqs were a little vague. Basically when you die how are you resurrected and can it be permanent for a character?
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^

P.S. To answer your question, if a character dies you must wait a week before posting a resurrection thread, describing basically how the character died and how they were brought back. In addition to this, there were will be some short term/long term effects noted from the resurrection. The only time a character is permanently dead is if they kill themselves or do anything that would make the spirit unwilling to return to the body, that, or we feel you are abusing the rez system too much. (Hope that helps a bit.)