Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Khameo20`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a 24 years old Medical Doctor, avid reader, enthusiast videogame player (prefer RPG), writter wannabe and intermediate harmonica player. Therefore, my playing style was always tending to inmerse myself into the universe of a book, a song or a game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im from Panama, where I currently live. My primary language is spanish. I also speak english (fairly) and understand some portuguese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started 10 years ago with Warcaft 2 Demo (couldn't pay for the full version) and played those first 3 levels a thousand times. Years later, when I was in 2nd year on college, Warcraft 3 came to my reach and I OVER-PLAYED it. 2 years later me and a group of friends managed to put hands of a mangos core .zip file and some DVDs with the client´s files. We did some research and put a LAN server online for like 10 people, with me as the GM.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I had never done RP before. I cant afford oficial servers neither. Taking this into consideration and, based on my experience on others blizz-like PvP/PvE servers, with the rushing in leveling and gearing, I made the decision to look for a more suitable enviroment for my gaming tendencies, and this server came up in a google search. Reading the forums made the final decision easier to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As I have stated earlier, I had never done RP. I wish this kind of playing prove to be as fun and exciting as PvP was in my WoW beginnings.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer the trolls, as they are the most enigmatic and picturesque race in Azeroth, in my opinion.
Hunters, with their nature bonds and their reclusive ways are always an inspiration for good story lines.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Primary, have a lot of fun, aside the pressure of fast leveling and gearing. Learn the art of roleplaying, make some friends, who knows? countless possibilities

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and humility. I'm really tired of people calling ''n00b'' to each others and stuff like that just because they are BG masters or know all tactcis of a boss encounter. I wanna sit and enjoy playing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will like to complete this field later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
i would like to know...isn't any guitar-like (or other musical instrument) item in this server?

Thanks for your time
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

And yes, the arcanite ripper is a guitar-like axe that could be used.