Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Atanoma`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Greetings everyone. I started to play role-playing games when I was 16. Now I'm 18, and as you can see I have two years experience. I used to play on the our local server in Russia. But one day the good friend of mine had advised me to try myself on the "Conquest of the Horde". So I came here hoping for an excellent Role-Play.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
From Russia. Primary language is Russian, but I feel no troubles with English... except some writing mistakes and a heavy accent.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Fantastic magic world. The eternal confrontation between primal power of Good and Evil. I love these stories from the very childhood. So WoW-RP gives me a great opportunity to immerse myself into this wonderfull world... into a Wonderland.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
1. Fair rules.
2. Friendly community.
3. Advice of friends.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hmm... I prefer the relaxing RP over fighting and danger. Beautiful life in a harmony with... the nature.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
1. Night elves. This is the most mysterious race in the game. After the Well of Eternity was broken they had lost their immortality.
2. Druid. They live in a perfect harmony with nature.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I really hope find excellent RP and the great people here. Lets make the history of the Warcraft by our own together!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance, respect and maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ohh... I'll post this later. My story isn't ready yet, but I'm going to complete it soon.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I wish you everyone to find the great comrades by Role-Playing. Hope I can become one of members of your community.
With best wishes.
Your Elena.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.