Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Death In Game?I
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I read the policy and I am confused. Please explain to me so that I can understand. So anyone can come up to me and kill me and I'm not allowed to play him/her for a week? I'm confused!! Cry
Mmm. Only in characterly.

Actual 'ganking' is very much against the server rules.

Essentially, we fight using emotes. Not the actual in game PVP.

In other words.

This is -not- combat on CotH.

(Warning, language)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5U3DXV2d8Q[/youtube]

Is it possible that I can die from NPCs?
You can die from hostile NPCs. OOCly. You won't actually be killed by NPCs ICly unless you've done something to ICly provoke them and someone who can control the NPCs actually led them into killing your character.

Any deaths out of the RP don't count.
NPC death ICly:
Say you're in Booty Bay. Say your character starts a brawl infront of the Bruisers. Your character refuses to back down, and seriously injures another player character. Then, the Bruiser NPCs controlled by a GM would most likely kill your character.
That ganking video. I lol'd so hard.
Also, yes, gameplay death does not count ICly.
You CAN flag for open PvP or duel fights if you choose, and then you could have it count if you wanted--but it doesn't have to count.
It's a topic open for interpretation. The set rules for it are roughly defined. It really only fleshes itself out when you're involved with a situation that involves death ICly. Which, frankly, is happening more often 'round hurr.