Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Inzzz`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a dedicated RP player, I even dont know what pulls me to these kind of servers, but every game that I have and is playable in such way I tend to do it. Though I have not played WoW in a RP server, I have 3 years experience on GTA:SA RP servers but the server that I played on screwed things up so I quitted and wanted to play something else and here I am, trying to join your server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from a small country in eastern Europe called Estonia. My primary language is ofcourse my native language Estonian but in the scale of 10 I would give me 9 for english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been interested since Warcraft 3: Reign Of Chaos, I had this game as a present from a friend who was allso playing that game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I heard that there was a RP servers in WoW and I thought to look for them. Basically it was Google who brought me here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all of them but most would be a simple life like a farmer or a miner or a life of a outlaw.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human, I don't know for sure but probably because I most similar to that race.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find a good and big RP community, so that nothing bothers me playing my RP life.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No godmoding, metagaming or powergaming.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There once was four brothers Argin, Eolen, Karin and Stu. They lived in a small farm north from Moonbrook, Westfall. Their father was a fallen First War hero who was one of the warriors of Anduin Lothar, he fell by the hand of Medivh. After destruction of Moonbrook and its surroundings the four brother decided to join the war with the orcs and promise to get the halforc Garona for murdering their king. So the quest begins...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
i hope i get to join the server and it would be a great experience for both sides
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.