Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Unofficial Hello :3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, CotH! I'm Fortwit ( Fort - Wit, Not For - Twit :C )

Whilst I await for my introductory post to be approved, and press the 'refresh email' button every couple of minutes. I went to say Hello! C:

Hello.

I have this natural tendency to cry from spam, So it was my natural tendency to make a 10-minute-mail to sign up to CotH with (natural tendency). Unfortunately this was a terrible idea, seeing as it was my natural tendency, seeing as I didn't take into consideration that I would need to be approved by a person! D: So I've been spending the last 30 minutes prodding the "Refresh my temporary email" button until I can make a server account and hopefully switch the account over to my real email <3. So this is a shorter, nicer, cooler introduction in general discussion.. natural tendency.

(Hopefully little introductions in general discussion are allowed. If not, Oops ;-;)
The introduction is allowed, from as far as I know at least.

I'll be the first to 'unofficially' welcome you to Conquest of the Horde then. All the advice I can give is that you need to be patient. It can really take a few hours up to a few days with all the work the GM's have been getting lately. Your patience will be rewarded however, as everyone on this server had to go through this procedure.

Personally, I haven't really met any trolls which were 'that' obvious. Not referring to the race itself ofcourse. Plenty of cool trolls..

What character are you concidering on making?
Well, Please bear with me as I say..

Blood elf.

Yes, Yes. I know. Yes. I know. Yes. They have a horrid reputation, and the concept of a well played Blood elf has been well ruined by many roleplaying communities. But I pride myself in the idea that I can play a good mentally peturbed blood elf fel user. If this is far beyond the normal though, I'll be playing a Slowly-dieing-inside Human Priestess who lost her child to something.. bad.
There are quite some Blood Elves who play their role perfectly, you should check some profiles out on the Wiki. Great stories and character profiles there from excisting members. Not your fault the majority of other locations is flooded by Blood Elves.
I'm home.
If you have any form of an instant messaging program (MSN, preferably?) you can pass it onto me if you want. I'll answer all your further questions and offer information without flooding the forums overly much.
There are even Draenei, who are the least played race everywhere else in RP communities I believe.
I also got a Sin'dorei, whom I play not as often as I used to do...
Play more on my Draenei nowadays ^^
Welcome, welcome!

A-And someone who plays an actual Blood Elf? Like...like not saying "EVERYONE'S AWESOME RAINBOWS AND SPARKALY HAIR FOREVER"?

Bad. Ass.

Hope you get in-game soon. ^^ If you have any questions, folks 'round here are awful nice. <3
Pro..Professor Layton?!
The one and only. This is starting to remind me of a puzzle...
I admire how you have a PhD in problem solving. You must have worked for years.
Welcome to the server, I hope you enjoy your time here.
Uguu Wrote:Welcome to the server, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Be sure to check out by 11 am tomorrow.
Welcome, welcome ^.^ good to see new people to punt and toss in the bay of Ratchet......but I'm loosing my temper.

* Lynoa06 giggles evilly. :p

Hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome home.

We missed you.
Pages: 1 2