Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Imedio`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, I am a French player and I'm looking for English RP servers. And I saw yours.
I prefer warn you before you read the following answers: I am French, and I know that my English is still jolty and your lecture could be a bumpy ride.

But I have experience in Role-Play, and I've practiced on French servers, as a "GM", "scenarist", "Community Administrator"... (yes yes! I have made the story, done lots of things...).

So I think it will be a great experience to be woth you :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from France, and of course French is my native language.
BUT (yes, there is a but) I have English at school as a primary subject, just before Spanish and I think that despite my lack of vocabulary, especially in WoW universe, I can manage to be understood and to understand :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I don't really understand the question, I mean that I see that sense, but I am not sure:
"How did you discovered WoW, and how much do you know it?"

If it is that, so I discovered WoW a long time ago, I don't really remember, and I know a lot of things about it and his universe, things that usual people don't know because I was a scenarist and a Administrator of a RP server, so I had to learn about certain things.
If it is that, so I discovered WoW a long time ago, I don't really remember, and I know a lot of things about it and his universe, things that usual people don't know because I was a scenarist and a Administrator of a RP server, so I had to learn about certain things.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Here, I can't respond. Just that I wanted to be on a English spoken RP server, and I found you.
I don't even know how to search RP servers, because you know, there is a top list French website which lists servers by "PvE, PvP, Fun, RP"... So it's easy to find one. But for English servers, nothing.
I just found you like that, and sorry if I missed one of your adverts^^

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I LOVE mysterious RP: enigmas, legends, adventure like Indiana Jones (curses, chests, myths, etc...).
You know, when I was a scenarist, I made my server-story, which was about artifacts which helped the Titans creating the worlds, and the later let those artifacts on Azeroth, protected by one of the dragons aspect: one for each dragon.
And also they were protected by Guardians, who were mysterious people full black-dressed, powerful but quiet.
And those Guardians used to give enigmas to players, in order to reveal/find the mysteries around the Artifacts.

It must sound a bit strange, but I can assure you that it was bloody good and funny. And also scary at moments, with phantoms, etc...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't really know, I love Undeads, but beware, not the petty ones, but the most thoughtful ones. I played a Priest who lost his faith in Light and turned on the dark side...

I also apreciate Warriors, because they are very neutrals, they don't have an outlined RP like the Paladins. But of course I like every classes, but not the Sin'Dorei race, because they are too much played as beautiful supermans with superpowers, arrogance, etc... I mean that I'm a bit disgusted of them ^^

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just want to make friends and to train myself in English, and of course to feel good here :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Does "appeal" means the same thing that in "sex appeal"?
I guess so, and I will answer as if it was right:
I apreciate the text about "Humility", it is a point lots of people doesn't respect (the Sin'dorei for example, they are arrogant and ALWAYS want to be the center of the attention...).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Oh gosh, I have done a lot of RP stories, but in French! I don't know what to do now, but I think that I will do one.
But there will be some mistakes in English language^^

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I want to assure you that I know what is Metagaming, etc...
I was an Admin!^^

Thanks for reading that and (I hope) see you soon!
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help