Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Carim`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm personally still new to warcraft rp, but willing to learn more about it and be part of this community (most organized I have seen so far). I have been on several rp forum-based sites (mainly starwars and a ragnarok site) and I have yet to try a more in depth rp while in game.
I usually go with the adventurer type of character, lots of exploring, meeting new people, going on an adventure (yay!), treasure hunting (jewels are my weak spot), dungeoun raiding (nothing like an incursion into the Scarlet Monastery to finish the day) and stuff like that.
On another note, I have been fan of warcraft waaaaay before I actually started playing, I love the lore, landscapes, its characters (Sylvanas' fangirl myself) and in the process of buying the sunwell trilogy and lord of the clans.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Panama (the one in central america, with the canal; not the place with the same name in the US) and my native language is Spanish. But don't worry I consider myself pretty good at communicating in english, just that some idioms (for years I didn't knew what a "smart cookie" was) are completely unknown to me and I will probably have to ask what it means.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have always been a fan of the fantasy genre, specially the works of R.A Salvatore, and a friend of mine borrowed me the RTS games; after that I was hooked for live.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Was doing a google search and found this to be the second link, read the forums, read the rules, saw some approved profiles, began filling this up and decided to give it a try since it is so well organized.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As I accidentally stated above (sorry, silly me) I enjoy mostly exploration, dungeon crawling and cantina-type rps. But i'm willing to try anything at least once before deciding if I enjoy it or not.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Draenei/hunter would be my combination of choice.
I love the draenei because they are kind of strange when it comes to interactions with Azeroth-native characters, specially with concepts that do not exist or are outright uncommon in draenor; many opportunities for funny and often awkward situations.
Part of exploring is also game hunting (Hemet is my hero) and what better way to do it with a high caliber-highpowered-gun loaded with depleted saronite bullets...also helps that I have a giant worm behind me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Fun times, meet new people and experience the WoW rp style on a community that takes it to heart.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Would be the "Maturity" enforcement rule, all servers have it, but it is usually just left hanging on the wall where it looks pretty. And seen how players get filtered here, I guess we have a good amount of people who are fun and able to engage in interesting roleplay.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a lazy day around the World's End cantina, all assignments from the Aldor were taken and whoever remained was dispatched to the battlefront in Shadowmoon Valley.
But that was not the case of the draenei huntress Joilane and her loyal companion Malki, a corehound she has been taking care off since the last assignment in Shadowmoon, who was enjoying himself a large talbuk stake on the floor. Joilane had arrived late to the draft when she ran into an ambush while crossing through Razorthorn Shelf, hungry ravagers can get pretty enthusiastic in taking a bite out of wandering adventurers.
She was about to call it a day and ride back to her hut at Telaar, until a particular gentleman made his way into the place, it was a pretty known member of the Consortium known to her as Ha'mir, a dealer of “rare good” as he referred to his dealings; Joilane tried not to acknowledge him sitting right next to her, but the tall eternal being was kind of difficult to ignore, also Malki was starting to growl at him.
“Pardon me ma'am, but you don't happen to be the one who responds to the name of Joy'lane, do you?” as bad as the eternal attempted to say her name, he was addressing her directly and finally turned to face him, reluctantly “Good fortune Mr. Ha'mir I believe, yes?” he nodded and gave her a scroll rolled up and tied with a red string “Indeed, you see I have a problem with a client's “goods” that have been stolen by a group of rotten little rascals that were supposed to arrive to Allerian a day ago an-“ she interrupted the dealer right there and protested “I don't take requests from the consortium anymore. Since the incident with the mana cells smuggling operation, I make no deals with your people, yes?” she had to move Malki away from Ha'mir, the corehound didn't liked the man either “Oh please, how was I supposed to know they were unstable? I only deliver the bloody stuff, not make it” he moved closer to Joilane and whispered “I beg of you, I will have my warps incinerated if my client doesn't get his goods on time by tomorrow, I promise a handsome reward if someone of your expertise would do this for me” Ha'mir stood up and bowed, leaving the scroll on the table “I bid you farewell, I do hope you reconsider my humble proposal. Also have this, consider it an advance payment should you accept” from his poach he took a blue colored bag and put it gently on the table.
After the eternal walked out of the cantina, Joilane opened the bag and she could not believe what her eyes were seeing “Look Malki, they are gorgeous…so beautiful, yes?” her companion was pretty much oblivious to the handful of rare gems she was showing him. After taking a look at the scroll, they were on their way to Tuurem, a village of hostile broken, Joilane rode on her white talbuk with Malki close behind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.