Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mind Slugged {RC}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was a dark night, or day, who knows? Just that I was in the Shadow Realm.

I thought to myself before death, 'Eh, what the hell? I'm already dead.' Bad mistake. After
finally I had come to the conclusion that I'll be the tank, everyone else is still alive, they
deserve more of a chance then I, right?

I had jumped out from behind the rock, surprising the 'Master of Slugs', getting a direct hit,
my sword piercing his arm. Yeah, that did it, that got his attention, only to smack me around
a bit before finally stamping a damned slug on my head that took over my body.

The slug forced me to attack the weakest, Adel, -her-. Only to be attacked back by her and another
girl, who's name isn't remembered.

I was horribly weakened, and dieing to an ichor of corruption when I gained my will back,
only to be attacked by Tavren, he cracked my head on a rock, then eventually I died to the ichor that
ate me away.

That was not the end though, no, Aroes took my body as a last wish. Bringing me to his home
and keeping it safe, then after sometime I was brought to Redis, where Redis had recognized me and
agreed upon resurrection, once again I will walk this earth.

I had came to life, soon after, I received my belongings, and then acquired contact information from Aroes
who just said, "Sure."

I now live again, but what is this? I reached into a crevice within my skin, pulling out a letter
nothing written on the front, but the details inside told me all I needed to know.

Killer: NPC Shadow Realm
Resurrector: Redis Taylor

Permanent:
Will become a Mindless much sooner.
Weakened skull, cracks more easily then before.
Weak to mind targeted attacks, and attacks that damage his soul.

Short-term:
Weakened bones.
Mood-swings.
Forgetfulness.
Steers clear of anything that has to do with shadow.
Grieves over Smokey.
Dislikes everyone from the Shadow Realm Event except; Kimee, Bragdana, and Karin.