Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Help! Cant login!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

So, I can't login to my account, Spiralin.

I have no idea what's wrong! I can login to the game server on both my accounts. But not on the forums, I don't know if my password was changed by somebody, if I was hacked, which I doubt. It makes me think of my friend who likes to pull pranks like this, but so far he seems to have not done this. When I try recover password it says my email/username doesn't match, but I'm obviously Spiralin, and the email I've used for this visitor account is the same one I use on Spiralin. If a gm/admin checks that and it's different, someone else changed it. I have no idea what to do, so just putting this up to wait for some help.

Please/Thankyou.

P.S. I can also login to the account manager on Spiralin, it's just these forums.
This is the real Spiralin. He cried about it in-game. :p

It might be a corrupted database, no? Since we had that problem a week ago with a 1GB slot thingy going dollaly..

Heck to the yes I cried about it, I love meh forums. :(
Your email and password were both changed from a different IP than you are posting from. I'll change the email back so you can reset the password.