Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: RavenFire`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well My Name is Jerry and I am a big fan of Role playing. I attempt to " role play " with my friends but sadly they don't see it very fun. Most online " Role playing " games aren't really the kind of role playing I like they are more like just adventure games.. But this seems to be promising and I wish to have a opportunity to make new friends and have lots of fun.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Cuba, but I came to the U.S at 6 months of birth so my primary language is still Spanish at my home. Although I still have a fluid English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I first started by playing Warcraft the RTS game. Then after a while about a year or so I saw a commercial about WoW that caught my attention immediately. I went out and got a 10 day trial account and fell in love with RP servers. After my 10 days where up I grew sad , mad , and depressed due to I could not afford to pay a monthly fee. So I started some research and found about private servers. From there on I have been playing WoW freely and pleasantly.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The fact that this is one of the few Role playing private servers I have seen.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy realistic role playing (considering that much of the features are mythical ). I also enjoy role playing with alot of people I love having company and I love people in general. In private servers for other games I was Admin just because I loved to help and be around people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
In General I am willing to try It all although i prefer a Rouge classed character. The reason why I prefer this class is because I like the aspect of it's sneaky tactics and its cunning strikes.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To find a community that fits me and who I am.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. I love all the rules but this is by far one of my favorites. Respect is the key to fun and a friendly environment. I don't hate but I also do not love people who prey on those " less skilled " than them. I think no one is perfect and we all have our flaws. We are all equal in the fact that we are good at something. No one deserves to be treated like a " nobody" and be excluded from the crowd.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will begin to think one up just for you guys ^_^

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.