Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Leshok`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello! I'm Stephen, 26 looking to do some roleplaying on this server! I enjoy gaming, dancing, hiking, conversation, philosophy and just relaxing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America, I speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Played it several years ago with friends.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted a good roleplaying experience. the retail RP servers are well...lacking!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy indepth roleplays, getting into character, I like action and danger, I like to relax and have in character discussion, I like to grow my character in groups, pairs, part of a kingdom, etc.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like either Human Paladins or Blood elf Paladins. I have always been in love with the idea of a paladin, champion of good, walking the straight and narrow...i just like it!

What are your expectations of this server?:
To find a good place to roleplay and have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Honestly? the respect and tolerance. my biggest issue with most online games is the immature people shouting "lol l2p newb" and calling people names. I just want to have fun.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Rain drops fell softly from the sky on a quiet spring morning. A lone figure walked through the shower, departing from the warmth of the tavern in Goldshire. War had brought so much ruin and pain to the people of this small simple town, even being so close to the capital of Stormwind they were not spared form bandits and gnolls. Looking down at the parchment he had taken off the tavern wall, Leshok read the words aloud "Wanted, a most dangerous leader of Gnolls going by the name of Hogger." the paladin spoke softly to himself. "This creature should be considered very dangerous, anyone who can help rid the town of this evil will be handsomely rewarded."

With a smirk Leshok put the parchment away remembering the look on the bartender's face when he learned the lone paladin would seek out this danger. "Now son, I ain't doubting your bravery but many a man has tried to bring that scum to justice and failed...you don't have to prove nothing to no one by trying to be a hero." the barkeep said with worry in his voice.

Leshok spoke over his shoulder as he walked out into the rain "I am sworn an oath to light, to follow the example of Uther, evil persists when good men fail to act, I will not fail your good town."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope! looking forward to playing!
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.