Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lambent Sovereignty Revival?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to know first, if anyone remembers this? And Second would anyone be interested in a small to medium revival.

This would include:
-New D&D Adventures (If they are popular I could do some outside theguild)
-New Storyline
-Lots more fun.

Here are a few Screenshots from the Sovereignty back in the Day.

[Image: WoWScrnShot_042509_000041.jpg]

[Image: WoWScrnShot_040809_191913.jpg]

[Image: WoWScrnShot_041909_020012.jpg]

[Image: WoWScrnShot_040809_194020.jpg]

[Image: WoWScrnShot_040809_202605.jpg]

[Image: WoWScrnShot_040909_000854.jpg]

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THE WORK OF KRETOL PAST!!!!
[Image: WoWScrnShot_081609_050212.jpg]
I remember this!

I would personally be very interested in seeing/participating in a revival of the good ole' Lambent. Many fun times were had back then, I'm sure only good things will come from this.
Goodness those were funny to look at. As I said on April and Lenna: count me in for the revival. :D
Heeey is that Therai? I was never a part of this, but it looks awesome.
Yes, it is Therai.

Good times...
Jaina and Thrall sitting on a tree? K.I.S.S.I.N.G!

Anyway, I have a priestess who might be a possible candidate for the Lambent Sovereignty.
I've started writing up some ideas for a storyline, and I got some events already in mind. I just need to wait until Lazarus is approved, oh and what is the timeline here on Coth is it still Wrath?
We're post-LK death.
Oh, I'd love to but I'm afraid I don't have a proper character to join the guild just yet.
I see Saanto in some of those screenshots. Saanto shall join again!
Awesome, as soon as Lazarus is approved I'll get to work on something. Maybe I'll even play it off as a revival ICly in some aspect or another.
This also gives me an excuse to use the new outfit I had in mind for Saanto. YES!
I've realized my old character Garren is in every single one of those pics except for the last one. I loled. Maybe I'll join in on this again. Garren is still around.