Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Oracklol`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I mostly enjoyed pvp in wow until I tried RP'ing, and it seems like the most fun to me, I was a gladiator in s6, and r1 mage rogue in the US s8, but I can't say I had as much fun as I did RP'ing achieving those feats. I don't enjoy leading as much as following, I never led my arena teams, but I listened perfectly.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Florida, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw a lot of advertisements online, eventually I gave in and start my subscription, one of the best decisions of my life.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
This server is exclusively RP, I played on Echeloned and that was a subpar, inactive, and ineffective RP environment, I'd like to see what an actual RP server is all about.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Sometimes the fighting can get out of hand with godmoding and things like that, I enjoy tavern RP more.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead Rogue, not sure, it just feels right, I've always played it, it just doesn't seem to fit RP so I go human or night elf most of the time. Undead rogues also look the best of any class/race combination imo.

What are your expectations of this server?:
An active, friendly, and comfortable RP environment, which is difficult to find, but based on what seems like high activity on the forums, I'll find what I'm looking for.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think knowing when to quit appeals to me the most, as I was in an RP guild where there was actually harassment, and someone had to get banned from the server because of it, they took things a bit too far.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Raidien was born into a poor family, his father was a blacksmith, his mother died in childbirth. Not enough money was coming into the family, so Raidien began to steal for his family, out of pity for his sister and father. One day, however, he was caught, thrown in the Stormwind Prison, and his father was unable to pay his bail. He hadn't known this, however, so when he was released, he didn't go back to his family, he decided to make a living as a thief.

One eventful afternoon, he was attempting to steal from a weapons vendor, as he thought he could use the protection, this didn't turn out as planned, he ended up with a slashed calf by the owner of the shop, and as the owner ran to get the Stormwind Guard, he limped out of Stormwind with as much subtlety as you possibly could having a gash in your leg.

He eventually went back to the man who he'd tried to steal from, the man pulled out a sword at his sight and told him to leave, instead of running, the boy asked him if he could apologize, and if he could help the man at the store as compensation. He obliged to the offer, and allowed Raidien to become his apprentice in a way. He liked the job, as he was allowed to handle weaponry for a living, which in itself just seemed fun and interesting to him.

It turned out the owner of the weapon shop had connections to Ravenholdt, and the boy asked if he could arrange a meeting in an attempt to join their ranks. The owner reluctantly obliged, and went with the boy to Hillsbrad. After a rough initiation, Raidien had gained entrance into the Assassin's League, but not before Jorach beat it into his head that this wasn't going to be as easy as thievery. Eventually Jorach sent him off on his own after his training, to begin his own life, one which he needed to make for himself.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, first of all that the story is unrefined, and will take more thought to clear up, and also that it's unrealistic to go perfectly in depth in an introduction. Anyways, that's it.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.