Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ranthel`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I like to RP, to feel the story and the game. I always liked to have many friends, to do team work and always do a good job even this means to sacrifice myself for others safety.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I`m from Romania. My primary language is Romanian, but I can handle with English to.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, some of my friends spoke someday about this game. Their discussion seemed very interesting because they were talking about Elves, Orcs and other races. All the things about Elves are fascinating me. So when I went home, I opened my PC and start downloading WoW (The Burning Crusade). I`ve played on other servers, but school forced me give up. Now i`m back to play for fun.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I was searching an RP server because I like to RP and when I had search on Google, your server was on the top and I decided to go in.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I like all kinds of RP but most of them, I like the action and fighting. I can`t decide myself what is on second place after Fighting/Action RP because I like all kinds of RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Blood Elf and their Hunter class. Well, I always liked to shoot with a bow, to use dual swords and fast attacks and blowing shoots.

What are your expectations of this server?:
One of the best WoW RP server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
RESPECT

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As Ranthel ((that would be my caracther, he is a Blood Elf)) was walking in Eversong Woods, with his high acurate Blood Elf hearing, he would hear a little shuffle from some far bushes, 30 meters away from his current position. He felt a strange energy, different from what he felt. His bow would be in his left hand, his quiver on his back. He would continue to walk, pretending that he didn`t heard anything. After making walking 5 steps, he would then quickly spin back towards the bush where he felt the energy and while he was spining, he would draw and aim in the same time towards the bush. He would release the arrow with a blind speed and and from the person that was in that bush would be almost impossible to avoid it. The arrow would go straight to the bush and 7 meters before hitting the target, the arrow would split in 10 arrows so the target won`t have any escape. After the arrows reached their target, from the bush a Nigh Elf walked from the bush, with 3 arrows in his chest, two arrows in his left hand and 1 arrow in his right feet, the other arrows would hit the ground 30 meters away from the target. Ranthel would slowly put his bow back on his back and started to walk to the Nigh Elf. He grabbed the Night Elf by his neck and raised him in the air, 30 cm from the ground. Ranthel asked for his name and the Night Elf. The Night Elf, breathing heavily said that his name is Amar and was sent by his master to kill Ranthel. Nobody know what happen with that Night Elf. Some said that Ranthel killed him, some said that Ranthel let him escape. Nobody knows.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, i RP-ed on other game and I would like a GM to show me how to RP on this server because in that game, I could not move my character and I`ve must type all my character move in paragraphs.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

Now on how to RP here, it's rather simple! You move around and simply play as your character. /e will emote for you and you can speak in /say or yell in /yell. If you have any more questions I'll gladly answer them for you.
Thanks you...i`ll meet you in game...is there any Thread were i can post my caracther`s bio? I also have some questions about my caracther.
We have a part of the forums named character profiles. You would put the bio there using a template we use for profiles.

(posted from iPhone)
Well...in that game...my caracther`s name was Ranthel Aefaridien Sunstrider and I was the son of Anasterian Sunstrider. Can I make my caracther the son of Anasterian Sunstrider?
Nope. Too much attachment to a lore figure, which we don't allow. Sorry.
Ok thank you..i`ll post my caracther bio later tonight...I wish that somebody will read my bio and correct me :D...Btw..how long ca Blood Elves to live. I`ve read that they are immortals because of their Sunwell or that Well or something like that. And if not, how long can they live?
They live for a maximum of around 390 years, adulthood for a Blood Elf is 110 years. While there might be lore figures who have lived for longer, we don't allow any more than that.
Thank you