Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: xxyukixx`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing World of Warcraft for about 2 years, I love roleplaying very much, I mostly love any server that can provide roleplaying, such as yourselves.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The country I come from is the U.S.A., my primary language is American, I'm also part German, though I don't speak German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when my friend first referenced me to join Diablo. I have played Diablo quite a bit, my friend then wanted me to go and join Warcraft III. I then went to go and get it, since I loved it so much I played it for a year and ever since then I've never touched it, allowing it to collect dust.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've been on Google, I searched for a World of Warcraft roleplaying server. I found Conquest of the Horde in a link. I went to the link to find it was still alive and people on it, so I went to join and here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy injecting drama into people, building up their rage, or necessarily their character's rage, causing them to either fight or spark even more drama within the roleplay. I also enjoy relaxing tavern roleplays since I can just hang out with my friends and just talk about things either OOCly or ICly.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be a tie between the orc and the human. While the orcs are brutes and the humans are mostly all-around type characters, they are still both of my favorite races. Otherwise for my favorite class, I would have to pick a paladin. The paladins are very holy and one of my favorite lore characters is Tirion Fordring, since he's a paladin, we both have something in common.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of the server would be most of the people having good grammar and or spelling. I would also like the community to be respectful to everyone, just in my opinion of course. I hope for my time here to be a very exciting thrill ride full of twists and turns.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
1. Respect
2. Tolerance
3. Language
These are the most appealing rules to me mainly because they all reflect on me as a roleplayer and how I interact with other people in roleplays.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A 7'5" orc with Fel skin and hazel eyes named Gul'nak walked into a tavern, he looked around to his surroundings and saw a couple trolls, taurens, and Forsaken. He walked up to the bartender, "Throm-Ka, friend." said Gul'nak. "I would like some of your strongest ale." The bartender replied, "Zug zug, good fellow." The bartender reached under the counter, he pulled up a strange bottle with a skull and two cross bones meeting in the middle of the skull. The bartender grabbed a wooden mug, he then poured the strange liquid into the wooden mug. The bartender gave the mug a slight push, only enough to slide it over to Gul'nak, "Five gold,if you will." said the bartender. "Dabu." replied Gul'nak. Gul'nak reached into his coin purse and grabbed five golden coins, he laid the coins onto the counter. The bartender took the five golden coins, walked over to a medium sized sack, he then put the golden coins into it. Gul'nak chugged most of it down. He then got dizzy, "I feel funny..what is thi-.." Gul'nak was cut off and then felt drowsy, he then fell asleep almost instantly. Gul'nak woke up in a room upstairs in the tavern. Gul'nak looked at his bedside to see if his weapons and all his armor were there, but they were gone. Gul'nak has been through a lot of things like this and he finally broke. "I don't care any more, they can keep it." Gul'nak simply walked downstairs and went outside of the tavern. He then took on the life of a beggar and informant, down on his luck.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would also like to add that I am very excited about being approved and finally joining the server. I look forward to meeting people in the game and interact with them as if they were my brethren.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.