Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: razor`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm Tess. I've been playing WOW for around a year now on several different servers. I mainly play as horde but have some alliance characters. I've never played on a role play server before, but am extremely keen to get into it and even LARP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from England. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced to WOW by my boyfriend and have several friends who play WOW. Before I played WOW, I was curious as to what all the fuss was about and loved films of the WOW sort of nature such as LOTR and anything involving elves and dwarves. I also read fantasy books in my spare time.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I didn't seek out this server as I don't actually know a lot about servers. My boyfriend was looking for an RPG server today and said that this one was the best one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy action role-play mainly. I want to get into raids with other people who enjoy role-play and once I'm leveled and have the right gear and in-game knowledge, I'd also like to help newer characters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is the blood-elves because they're beautiful but extremely deadly and any class looks cooler and sleeker as a blood-elf. Not only that but I wish I could learn the blood-elf language.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of the server is that everyone will treat each other respectfully and have fun due to the common interest we'll share. I don't expect any server to work perfectly, but I expect kindness from people in my faction.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The strictness on language. This is a place to escape from the wrong things in the world. For me, role-play is a way to get away from things like prejudice and discrimination. Also, I really doubt that anyone who is role-playing seriously thinks that a nice character like a gnome would swear or that a wise character like a mage would use offensive language.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was no hope. All was lost for Thunderbluff and noone would come to their aid. Even their fastest fliers could not reach their allies before the alliance got to them. Even if Orgrimmar wasn't under siege, they could never get there quicker than the vast, looming armies of the alliance. Little did they know that one small band of blood-elves had foreseen this occurrence and their strongest mages had formed a plan with the intention of defeating the alliance once and for all.
As the alliance drew closer and closer, and mothers held their children and even the strong Tauran fighters shook with fear as they prepared themselves for the ensuing slaughter, there was a shadow overhead. Thunderbluff raised it's head and saw thousands upon thousands of fellow horde races on Windriders, poised to destroy the one thing that was wrong with the world. The Taurans knew that all could be explained later but now they would fight with their brothers and no matter who won, no-one would deny it was a battle to remember.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.