Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello CotH! I'm Leshok and I'm new here! Looking forward to playing and roleplaying with you all. Just started this week and I've got my paladin up to lvl 30! (made it this far only learning about .addrpitem TODAY lol).

What is some community advice you have for someone who just entered? (aside from reading rules and wiki which i've spent time going over.)
Welp, first off, if you are dying with the .addrpitem command, I drew this thing up a few months ago. You could take a peek at it, if you think you need it.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=22218

As for advice; notta. Make characters, write profiles for them (not just for 80, but for other players to learn more about your character), and don't be afraid to ask for help when writing a profile. I'm sure any one of us would be glad to help.
Don't let people knock your ideas around. Most people get attacked a few good times for something. Make friends and try to have fun!