Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: CoTH OOC Economy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Down the porthole.
Since the dailies went kaput, farming, especially for those who do not have a level 80, either is impossible, or takes a LOT of time. Buying a Bronze Token is harder than ever. Mount training, overall gear. The profiles take a bit too much to rely on it as a main flow of income, yet, it certainly provides relief. So, some alternatives have to be established somehow. So I've compiled a small guide. <3

WITH level 80
  • Take the Argent Tournament farming route, start at the Savage Ledge, and end at Jotunheim.

• Organize a small raid to run minor dungeons.

• Run Deadmines OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. ((Trust me. It works.))

• Farm professions that are needed by the good people of CoTH. Such as Inscription, for glyphs, and Enchanting. ((Engineering, and tailoring are good too. ))

• Organize an IC buisness, that uses the Ingame gold. [Recommended.]

• Make a Profile. [ Takes awhile for approval.]

WITHOUT level 80.
  • There must be other people in your situation, try banding together with them, and working out a long term solution that may benefit both, or all of you. [Such as a profession link, One has tailoring, the other enchanting, the other has jewelcrafting, and mining ] Gathering professions are excellent for this type of bond.

• Kill minor mobs, to scale your way up into larger sums of gold. [ At low levels, don't expect much gold. ]

• As established above, start an IC business.

• Make a medium/small group, and raid Stockades[Alliance] or Ragefire Chasm[Horde]

Hope I helped!
For those of you under level 80, at level 50, if you're geared up decently enough and specced properly, it's possible to run some of the mid level dungeons (20s to mid 30's, maybe even up to early 40's.) solo. This can net you a modest chunk of change after a visit to your local vendor.

Level 50 Prot Pallies are a good example that can do this very efficiently.
A group of four mid-gear level80s can gather up to 200 gold in AQ20, not counting drops.

A group of five/six/seven level80s gathers up to 300 gold (with drops, from my memories) in Blackrock Depths. (Verif needed)

Just pointing from my own experiences. ^^
Just do normal quests... few are broken and you realize which one quite quickly and you can rake in 2000-5000 per area in Northrend.