Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Annoyingess factor : Epic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pretty much, I get past connected, etc. But, before it can even get to the character screen, it says I've been disconnected, any idea why?
I cant even get past logging in to server.
The server had a sudden crash. It's being tended to.
Sorry Aruk, I dont see any posts of that.

Only tell when your 100% sure, since it gives false hope to some people.
Myself included.
I get to realm choice window and no longer, seems crashed and we have to wait.
I can get past everything until it tells me, "Logging into game server" then it kicks me back. Definitely some problem.
Jaella Wrote:Sorry Aruk, I dont see any posts of that.

Only tell when your 100% sure, since it gives false hope to some people.
Myself included.

If the log-on screen doesn't let you get past 'connected' or 'connecting' or similar it means the server's down. It's standard for any Private server as far as I know and since I never played retail, I can't voice on that one.

The player names still lingering on the online list are ghost names. Everyone's offline, the names just linger there until the servers back up.
And if you'd happen to have the 'Kreets' twitter on the left of your screen, you'd see it there.
No that message on the twitter thing is for a different crash. Kretol's offline and the server won't be coming back up until he logs in to fix it.
Which may be how long, days, minutes, hours, years, centuries, whatever is higher then that, whatever is higher then that and so on until it sounds as if I'm not wasting your time when I am because the server is down.
JackofBlades Wrote:Which may be how long, days, minutes, hours, years, centuries, whatever is higher then that, whatever is higher then that and so on until it sounds as if I'm not wasting your time when I am because the server is down.

... I blame the server crash on Jack!
I blame it on me too, if only I wasnt so damn AWESOME. I just make things EXPLODE, UGH!
If Kretol just went to bed, which is more than likely, then...hur hur hur.
IC forum awaits you all, I'm sure.
Thank God!!
I was wondering why I had the problem.

I'm really glad others are feeling my pain :)
Wait, is it working for anyone else?
Pages: 1 2