Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Garnage`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am an experimenter. I enjoy finding little quirks, or random things that the average player doesn't know or doesn't realize can be used in such a way. I am a very good healer, but not particularly skilled or unskilled in everything else.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States of America, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My father is a programmer, and found out about it during something. He then shared it with my brothers and I, but unfortunately, I am the only one that made it far into the game, or is even still playing.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I googled for "RP private server", and liked this one. I grew bored of all the fun servers, but most blizzlike servers are lacking in the quality of company.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy the story aspect. I am not fond of try to verbalize fights, I have had too many bad experiences of things getting out of hand. Otherwise, I just love to be sucked into the stories, and attempting to add my own for others like me to enjoy.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Troll, it was what I started with, and through sheer coincidence ended up having most of my main characters as. My favorite class is a tie between rogue, mage, and hunter. Rogue was my very first class, and I enjoyed the idea of the shadowy mercenary. Mage was my first main, and what I spent most of 'vanilla' playing, so it holds a special place. Hunter is because I ended up rolling it with my girlfriend before she died. She was the lead officer, and like me loved to experiment to see just what one could really do. I just feel like I need to 'keep it' going.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Nothing too much. Friendly people, some good stories, some bad, I don't like to build expectations; It makes the surprise more fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The respect rule. I've spent about six years playing, meaning six years of Barrens, LFG World, Trade, and Ghostlands chat. There is no need for more mental damage.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I wasn't going to write until I first made a character and decided upon what the 'them' is.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I tend to take long breaks, both in game and in general. Chronic Illnesses and a horribly busy life tend to take most my time.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.