Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kamekaze201`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing WoW for about 4 years and as a fantasy fan, I love to RP. I like to have your own role, and just to be there! In particular, I like action and teamwork. I play more Alliance side than Horde, but yes, I like the horde. I've been playing RP almost two years.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Russia, but live in Finland. My primary language is Finnish and Russia.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My older brother and friends played WoW that looked pretty amazing so I started playing. Otherwise, I like it, because I like fantasy and wow a lot like The Silmarillion and The Lord of the Rings which I like a lot. Tales of the Past 2-3 movie impressed me the final effect, and so now I play up to its style.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was looking for some good RP server, and my buddy who plays on this server *Asetrix* told me that this is a good server and Seriously what I have been looking for.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I like all kinds of RP, but most of Them, I like the action and fighting. I get to fight on behalf of my family and my people, or even search for spies which then shows the awful truth.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't have favorite race .... I play all the races. The same thing is also with class, but the Paladin, however, weighs a bit more ....

What are your expectations of this server?:
My Expectations is that it is a good rp and good players! I think everyone else is in place!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It is evening. I, Kael, Thor, and my good friend Sandariel stand talking about the day's events when the voice belongs to someone. When I heard behind me a weighty dropped. I turned and saw that, next to a soldier lying dead on the arrow in the stomach. Thor shouted the alarm, but now we are being shot all over and people died all the time .... I ran to join the captain, but he lay already dead. Now the gunfire stopped, but just when we reached our station, we saw a large group of Scourge walked us down. We took our weapons, and most were a panic attack by surprise. Now we had to fight almost with eyes closed, because nobody knew how much were and where they like to attack. Not gone five minutes when they reached the village and a great battle has begun! We ran to fight ferociously, but it was clear that we are forced to go away. We who stayed alive and who were not trapped, yet we went to the secret door. We ran away and I saw just now were next to me at least twenty people, but now only seven. We saw when our village was on fire. Friends only Thor survived ... we swore to each other that we will avenge them! But now it were a new challenge ahead of us ... Survival.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Thank you! :D