Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Question about WotLK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will vouched people get boosted to 80 as soon as WotLK comes out? Or will they need new vouches? Or will they need to level themselves to 80? I'm just cuious because I don't think this question has been answered.
I suspect that will be discussed much, MUCH closer to when WotLK comes out and is properly ported to this server's emulator, which will be quite a while from now.
Well, considering that it's not actually out yet, and that it's probably not going to come out for a long while, like Q said, it's something that we will worry about once it gets here.

Don't fret about anything WoLK will toss in, we'll handle it somehow or another when it's actually a problem.
I don't anticipate the emulator to be able to properly handle WotLK until some time after it comes out, so I think we'd be getting ahead of ourselves to talk about it now.

I will say that if/when we update the server for it, we'll be thinking of how to get everyone back up to the cap, hopefully without causing too much stress on us GMs.

Actually, the WotLK something database, I guess, did get leaked. I saw a post on a forum about it. So yeah, I'm not entirely sure, but it is out.
The database being leaked does not mean that the server will be able to handle it properly on release.

We already have major bugs every content patch. An entire expansion will screw up a heck of a lot of things.