Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: TRP2 - AWESOME NEW FEATURES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:This addon adds a great amount of roleplay features such as :

- Characters and pets informations (names, titles, story, description, temper ...)
- Item creation and inventory management
- Document creation (Books, contracts, letters...)
- Buff/debuff creation (called States)
- Quest creation
- And many more !

Other stuff includes, auto-move OOC chat to different chat box, Dialects, Stats, and lots of other stuff. It also looks a lot cleaner. Unfortunately though it's not compatible with FlagRSP or TRP, but you can use FlagRSP with it and it will show both of em.

Info: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/totalrp2/
Download: http://addons.curse.com/Curse.Projects.P...3408657543
Kudos to you.
How is its compatibility with older versions of TRP, as well as FlagRSP?
It's quite a program, even if I am concerned a slight bit about the ability it gives for regular players to puppet NPCs. I'll be using it for my RP.
Is it compatible with 3.3.5?
Seems to be, I've been using it on CotH for a few hours now. Pretty badass stuff.
Even the great Nostra agrees, I will be adding a tutorial for some of it's features soon it is a bit tricky for people used to FlagRSP.
Is it compatible with FlagRSP? As in, will I be able to see FlagRSP descriptions like I can with the current version of TRP?
TRP2 is awesome! Bear in mind that some of the icons and sounds (from Cataclysm) will appear oddly. Other than that, I haven't seen much bugs in regards to Cataclysm.
And I said in my first post, it's not but if you use FlagRSP with it there are no issues.

I suggest using Flag and TRP2 at the same time.
Being able to create "stashes" and leave letters in them is probably the coolest thing I've seen from a WoW mod, and so useful too!
Yeah sure you guys have fun with TRP2 while mine breaks and leaves me with nothing but tears.
Going to bump this while we have lots of people on the forums.
I downloaded this add-on yesterday and indeed it works wonderful!
Though you need to get used to it at first. But it all gets simplke when you play with it and just test different buttons and the like.
Going to bump this cause it's awesome.
Pages: 1 2