Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ShulaDracos`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hrrrm A tricky thing to introduce oneself in just a few words! I am a twenty four (at the time of writing this introduction) year old young woman with a passion for RP and writing as well as a passion for Massive multiplayer online games! I am quite vibrant and enjoy chatting to people sometimes both in and out of character although I try never to mix IC and OOC together, just because I can be a nice person OOC doesn't mean I can't be the evil horrible villain in character!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in New Zealand and speak only two languages, English and Bad English! (Give yourself a cookie if you recognize the Movie reference)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into World of Warcraft when I stumbled across fan fiction that was written on a site that I frequent, I checked out the game and enjoyed it! And so here I am.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Your server offers a focus on RP that other servers do not, this being one of my interests, and the sheer level of effort that has been put into making this site made me think that it would be a great idea to try out your server first!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all forms of Roleplay, relaxing in a tavern with a few friends, having a chat around the campfire with some allies, but I LOVE Epic storyline, big sweeping campaigns and all the little games and sideplots that can spring up during those Epics!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love the design of the Draenei, they are an interesting race and quite fun to play! Their Back history is interesting and considering the 'good' nature of the race it can be one heck of a lot of fun to play a Draenei with a bit of a mean streak.

My Favorite class though is Warlock, summoning the powers of darkness to lay low your foes, calling up demons and letting them rampage through your enemies, they make great villains and awesome heroes as well!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to meet a few good roleplayers, I hope to forge some friendships and work on plotlines and story threads that will draw in both Alliance and Horde players!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I LOVE the fact that you encourage proper keyboard skills, I am so sick and tired of stumbling across people who constantly use contractions and consider it roleplay, when you are RPing you are in essence a writer so use proper language not text language.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((Note: This story is not to be considered a finished work, however as a short story I couldn't help but grin once I had got the idea out of my head so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! I MAY update it from time to time ^.^ ))

The Goddess and the Dragon
The Tale of 34 Maple Ave

It was a hot and muggy day in the Goddesses little corner of the world, a single, small village in which only a scant number of people lived, but still they gave her offerings of rich milk and succulent food, they worshipped her with their every breath and payed her homage when she walked past in all her radiant glory so she too was happy.

However on this particular hot and muggy day the Goddesses quiet little village was intruded upon by the loud and irritating buzz of a Dragon who had seen the open gates of the little town and made his way in, as bold as brass into her territory. Amber eyes beheld the Dragon with a quietude and placidity that the Goddess knew must make the Dragon quiver in his ugly body, dark hair lifting slightly from her skin before being smoothed back down as she watched the beasts Aerial acrobatics. The people were in distress as they looked up, watching the dragon and trying to make it leave their little town, but the Dragon chose not to leave, terrorizing and chasing the townsfolk within the Goddesses domain.

So finally she was forced to act, as the Dragon dipped lower she lifted a single hand and batted the Dragon out of the air to thud upon the ground and clapped her hand over his wings. Carefully she looked upon him, ensuring that he did not escape as she held him to the ground. "Little dragon, you were foolish to enter my realm, if you wish to live I will give you the chance you seek, I will lift my hand and you must escape quickly or I shall eat you" Her Amber eyes almost seemed to glow as the Dragon trembled and she lifted her hand, he was off like a shot but she was faster, closing both hands about the Dragons fleeing body before lifting him to her mouth and biting him cleanly in two.

The townsfolk looked on in glee and applauded the Goddesses quick actions, they sang their adoration in their low little language and put out a larger offering than normal that night, Fancy feast and a Dragon, what more could a kitty want?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hrrrm, there is nothing I can think of off the top of my head, however if anyone has a question or comment feel free to PM or contact me and ask, I won't bite. If anyone needs any help during the game feel free to drop me a line as well, especially if you are just getting started.
Hello ShulaDracos! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy