Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: druid organizations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking through the list and I noticed how some seem to pick a particular animal. Or I am just failing horribly.. (Probably that one.)

"A druid of the claw is class of druid. They were invaluable during the Third War. Their totem is the bear, and they use the bear's strength and resilience to ravage their enemies in close combat. Perhaps more than any other druid, Druids of the claw focus on combat prowess, preferring raw strength and staying power to stealth and subtlety" http://www.wowpedia.org/Druid_of_the_Claw

I am wondering, if there is one that the Cat Form fits with.. I see none saying anything about it... And well I am wondering about making my char be in one of these but she is always in cat form, not these other ones...

Any one with more know how able to help me with this?
I think cat-form is tagged with Druid of the Claw, but I am not 100% sure of it.
Hmm, well who all are able to add people to that participle guild?
There is no specific totem for cats. They're an off-product of Druids of the Wild (Druids that take on many forms). Atleast, from what I gather.
Also, there is no in-game guild for any type of druids.
Lol. I guess it is just entered into that persons eh 'tittle' thing on their Flag addon...
There was never a specific sect for druids who used cat-form because there was never a large number of them that did use that form. The form only recently began getting lots of attention if I am not outdated on my information. If they would fall under any category, it would probably be Druid of the Wild because they tend to use multiple totems and because of that, multiple forms.

For more information on Druids and their powers, take a look at these nifty guides.

Dilly's Guide to Druids and Druidism
Heroforgotten's Guide to Totemic Druids
Thanks for the help~