Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: daking6`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am quiet a friendly person.I like to roleplay in kingdoms and fighting scenarios.I have a fair all around experience in role playing but I must say kingdoms and being the hero role in a roleplay is my favourite. This is my first time playing on a private server. I am coming to you guys after
playing on retail wow's roleplaying server Moonguard.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im born and raised in Canada.I speak english fluently and i have learned some french but im not very good at it. Haha.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well a couple years ago me and my friend were on the computer and we saw this ad of the retail world of warcraft and we were just like hey why not.So we got the game card and we started to play roleplaying servers. As the years passed we became more and more experienced at roleplaying and here I am now trying to join your server.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found your server by searching up roleplay private wow serves on google. You guys were the only roleplaying server I could find and this server seems pretty official with all the quiestionares and all.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy everything but my specialty is roleplaying in a kingdom. I like to roleplay as a knight or the son of a war general or sometimes even the prince.Fighting,action,and danger roleplays can be fun at times to but as I stated earlier I love kingdom roleplays the most.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favourite race's and class's for me would be the human palidain or the blood elf palidain because of their personalitys. The blood elf stuck up and they think they are the best and a human is very decent and they are all around. The palidain is my favourite class because the palidain is the knight of the light.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am looking forward to making new friends and having a lot of fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmooding would be because it is anhoying when people do Godmod or metagame or anything like that and it ruins the whole point of roleplaying.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The doorbell rang and Justin knew any second that someone would open the door. You could here Justin's father walking to the door,about to open it when the door blew right off. Justin was aligned from where he was standing to the open door.Justin knew what was there but he didnt want to belive it. Justin had seen it before in his dreams. A cold misty figure was standing right outside of Justin's door. As the mist cleared away so the figure could be revealed Justin shed a tear. The figure was no longer an unknown misty figure. It was Justin's dead mother. As Justin's sad watery eyes met the eyes of his mother Justin knew that it was only the beggining of a tale of terror.
(I know this is not a story it is an intro and I would like to add on to it later.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just hope I am accepted to be one of you guys.
Hello daking6! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy