Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cant log in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I try to log in it says sucess and it takes me to realmlist.I select the realm Conquest of the horde and it takes it does that connecting thing and takes me back to the realmlist.It does this everytime i try to log in.My account is valid but it wont take me to the character creation page.
Server is down
Do you know what time itll be back up in EST(Canada)
Server's back up! It's in Debug mode, so it may possibly be slower than normal (unsure). If it crashes again, hopefully I can pinpoint why...
Phew... for a moment I thought it was only on my side. Well at least I'm not the only one, though by the time I send I can't log in now.
Am I the only one who can't login now? It says everything is fine but then tells me to select a realm. I select the realm, it just says "Logging in to server" then takes me to realm selection again. :P
You are experiencing the plethora of problems everyone is having at the moment. The server is down.
Im getting so fed up of this. I want to play so badly cause I just made an account today, got it approved and now your telling me the server is down. Then its back up for a little bit and it goes down AGAIN!!!! Okay well forget that. Can someone pleas tell me it will be fixed before tonight( 9:00 EST Canadian toronto time)
Only one person has accesses to the server itself I believe and I think he is at work and not able to fix it what I believe is why it is down right now..
@daking6

It must be frustrating, just having got approved. Rest assured, though, I've been on the server for almost a year now and this is the only time I've ever seen it repeatedly crash. It's normally very stable :)
server is up again
Bleh, lost connection. Anyway, I was able to remotely connect to restart the program.

Anyway, was anyone in an instance when it crashed? I'm seeing mention of a boss script in the crash log. Considering how obscure the crash seems to be (it had been running for over a day before it crashed three times in a row yesterday), it seems it could indeed be an instance bug.
Welcome home Kretol :p and I'z for sure not the one in one.
Servers down AGAIN!!!!! this is crazy. Im not gonna leave this private server. The community is great but oh my god the server keeps crashing. It is ticking me off!
It's normally not like this. Give it sometime and it'll be back on it's feet (I hope Q.Q)
Pages: 1 2