Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Pangloss`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Milán Major. I'm 19 years old male, studying telecommunication engineering, and tried several types of role playing games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Hungary, and my primary language is Hungarien.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I grew up on Warcraft II, later III. I tried Wow, but the official lore is too... strage to me, sometimes.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I used Google to find a free, RP WoW server, and this page was the first hit.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like talking, and a lots of talking. Self expressing, talking about the world around us, the motivations of characters, or talking about conspiracy theories, or even conspiring...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elves. I love them, because their story of their nearly extinction, addiction to magic, and the opportunities from this chaotically beautiful material. I really have no favourite class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have good In Character talks, and conspiring, and advancing, and just to simply have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It's a hard question. In my RPG party, usually I am the storyteller, so I have to force those rules on my players, what you want to "force" on me. Maybe the respect, because people can win, and loose my respect. That doesn't mean, I want to argue every single person I do not respect, maybe I just simply silently being unrespectful towards somebody.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The tall person was just merely read the book's first several pages, when he knew, it was going to change his life. A candle lighten up in his head, as he drank the lines, and words further. It's all too easy! Why these old skanks are even wasting their times to those old, ancient arcane rituals, and years of training, when you can simply achieve that strength with the right words? Why? They are coming. They will blast the last piece out of this old city. But they have mouths, they can talk, and they can bargain. So am I. Why those old 'mages' cannot see? One soul can achieve almost unthinkable magical power, with the right training, and with enough time. Like a lifetime. Two souls? Much easier. Why they cannot simply understand this? As we need demons to strengthen ourselves, Kirin Tor needs us, so strenght itself. I know the truth. I know, I will suffer for my choices. Abandoning the rules of the archmagi will punished by kicking out from the Mage's Guild, or even worse. But Arthas Menethil already teared apart our homeland, and he's heading for Dalaran now, bringing his demons to fight. I'm learning demonic magic now. Maybe, some day I will be enough strong, to drive all demons out of my land. Maybe not. But I will try. Let's call this local patriotism. I will not abandon my people, and I would sell my soul to protect them. I have a book to learn how.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope.
Hello Pangloss! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy