Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: maijn`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm someone who will help if its needed, I'm a team player if that helps. I love to help people because i enjoy do helpful things. I also a fighter if that mean anything too. I'm helping my friends and family if they need help. If they are in danger then I will protect them any way I can. But that don't mean I'm not silly and love to have fun, also love to have really intense conversations with people. I'm a very interesting person to get to know. I contribute what I can to people. Like back in 2004 when I played wow I was in a guild called lone wanders and the guild was a small community and everyone had a role to play to keep the guild alive. my role was to get the new guild members that was level 20 or under outfitted with the proper gear to prepare to do raids in. When Wotlk came out we had a whole flock of new players in are guild, the problem was that the level 70-80 was starting to take a lot of gold from the guild bank (for repair, gear...etc) and the lower levels was forced to farm and find gear themselves. I didn't like this so i started to help any lower level in are guild get there stuff together. I was almost always broke but I felt happy that I was helping better the guild

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Boston Massachusetts born and raise so I speak only English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I was bored one day and one of my friends told me to play wow with him. At first I had no idea what this game was until I'd played for the first time. After that I was addicted to this game. I was a really big raider and still am. I played the entire expansions even cataclysm for a bit.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Since the game stated it was a RPG I never seen that much rp and I was sad because I really wanted to have a true RP experiences. So I started looking
for rp wow servers but they all were bad. Private severs was my last choices to find some rp playing. That when I came across your site. Now I'm hoping
that this sever is what I been looking for.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy fighting, action and danger but with a team to do it with. I'm love to be a soldier or a bounty hunter because then its fun for me to play.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well to be honest I have 2 favorite races, the undead or forsaken because they are a very cunning interesting race. To have hatred for nearly all
other races is unbelievable. But yet inside those rotting undead skin is a very strong sense of love to each over like a family. The other one is The
Dwarfs; they are very understanding and outgoing pack of warriors. all they want is to understand where they came from. Classes wise I have no favorite because they all have their own mystery of their past their own way to play. I just like the lore behind the classes over the classes themselves.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To able to role-play with friendly groups of people, either experienced or inexperienced and to have fun doing it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Respect rule, for me respect is one the most important thing in life to have because it shows that you would so some kind of care you show your family.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As the Horde laid waste to the Human city of Stormwind. The horde began to notice a problem in their attack. They was too eager, to dumb struck to see the humans 105th ranger battalion moving in a flaking position. The Orc leader didn't have time to mount a proper defense to hold the assault on the offensives. With the horde fighting on to fronts the horde had to fell back to a defensive position. With the alliance now with the upper hand
made a final push on the horde, ending in the horde defeat at Stormwind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just cant wait to join the server. And to see what this place have to offer.
Hello maijn! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Take the time to look over your writing an extra time when you post and RP. I can see that you still have certain spelling and grammatical errors in your introduction, but it's acceptable. Try working on this, however. Minor errors are not a big deal, but everyone can always work on improving where there are errors!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Thank you for that welcome, i would like to know what do i do next since i finish me introduction.
At the top of the page, in the grey bar just below the fancy banner on the far right, there should be a blue link saying " *Click Here to Create a Server Account*". That's where you go next.

Once you created an account there (using the exact same information as you have for your account here on your forum, or it won't work), you are ready to log on the server.

(Of course, you have to download and install the Realmlist as well. If you need help with that, don't hesitate to ask.)