Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ripped from Peace[RC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kerok watched as Zernor and his group moved around the two Sin'Dorei. After the fight had begun, he reluctantly joined in with Zernor. Despite his loyalty to the Horde, and the terrible feeling he had while fighting the Blood Knights, he couldn't harm Zernor or his associates and he couldn't sit by and do nothing. So, he fought. He fought well and it seemed like they would win. Soon one of the men on their side fled, and another elf showed up, the tides had been turned in favor of the elves and they quickly began to fight back. Kerok managed to get in quite a few blows until the female Blood Knight cut him down. During the fight, one of his horns had been broken and it was quite painful. Kerok fell to the ground as a gust of air was squeezed from his lungs, it almost sounded like a sigh of relief. Slowly he felt himself moving...moving up. He looked down on a large mass of fur, sitting face first in the dirt. It was him. He looked down to his hand and soon realised by the transperancy of his body what had happened. He sat there, at first in thought. Soon though, he began to rest, to enjoy the quiet and odd serenity of death. He stood there in a state of meditation almost for what seemed like decades. Eventually he felt a tugging, then a hard pull. He began to move downward once again as the large grey sky gained color. Shortly after a large surge went through his body, he awoke. A sharp pain in his...well, everything. He couldn't move his arms, from his shoulder down was completely paralyzed. He sat up and looked around. A man in a white robe and hood with a golden trim was asleep on the floor next to him, obviously exhausted. Kerok looked up from the sleeping man just in time to see a human in dark padded leather exit the room, a smirk on his face.

Ressurector: Hired generic priest.

Killer: Leida

Short term drawbacks: Major shoulder and joint pains. Less flexible arms.

Long term drawbacks: Minor shoulder pains, less strength.

Perma drawbacks: Broken horn, weaker, cannot use his axe.
The character was Leida, the player is Nightongale. /nod

<3
... Get Keak rezzed, nubfaise. D:
So he hired the priest from the dead? I am confused.
Three in-character lines is not nearly enough for a resurrection post.

The original post needs to be expanded on heavily. To do that, I might suggest you include more details as to what actually went down.
Quote:Ressurector: Hired generic priest.

I'm not calling you out specifically on this, but I've seen it used a few times already; and I can't help but wonder how it is even valid. Resurrection is hard. Generic derp priests shouldn't really be able to do it for the lulz. Otherwise, raising armies and fighting each other would have absolutely no point in the Warcraft world, and death would mean nothing. Finding an actual priest epic enough to rez would be preferable...I think...
I made this really lazily, it's just because I hadn't originally intended on bringing this character back. The generic hired priest was hired by a friend of the dead character, not himself. I didn't have an actual character ressurect him because this was a sort of quick decision. There wasn't really anyone who could rezz this character, and I didn't feel like waiting a week or longer to find some one to do it. I don't really see how I can change it now though. I can add more to it though.