Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dagoy`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm generally a very laidback kind of player, I try not to cause any drama or get anyone mad. I'm not too serious about the game since I think that it's better to have instead of causing arguement about simple things like who's arrow or spell hit first etc. I try my best to stick by the rules since I think they are very important but I won't have a spaz on someone if I see them breaking a rule (altho I'll try to kindly inform them without caps or anything like that)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from New Zealand but originally I'm from South Africa so my primary language is English but I can speak afrikans as well as understand languages like dutch and german (if the persons speaking slowly enough)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend told of WoW and so after playing the trail for a while I got really hooked but unfortunatly I didn't have the money to pay for the monthly subscription so I went off to play other, free games such as lotro (where I learnt to rp for the first time) allods and etc.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've been rping for a short while now, I generally enjoy it and after rping for a while on other games (lotro, etc.) I decide to look for a place which had a little bit more rp focus, which lead me to this server's website.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I more enjoy atcion/fighting rping but I do also tend to like to kick back with tavern rp every now and then. I normally like rping in a crowd but pairs works fine as well

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is the elves (audience groans) I know I know but I just like them because to me their proportions are more human like then the humans in the game, that and they have cooler hairstyles (but then again that could just be from too much anime watching)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well generally I just expect to have fun altho from what I see I'm also hoping and have high expectations that this will be a very roleplay centered kind of server

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Any racist, sexist, or other derogatory OOC chat will lead to disciplinary action, which can include banning. There will be no warnings issued. I appreciate this rule the most because it also the enviroment to be more friendly and welcoming instead of people putting each other down cause of race, sex etc

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Help!
“Help!” The scream echoed out from under the rubble. Seems we had found another survivor of “The day.” Hopefully this one managed to survive long enough for us to get to it. The voice called out again this time from a door sunken in the ground a few feet from my team. I signalled to them and we all set up positions around the door. The door appeared to be the front of what I think must have been an old military bunker. I signalled again and the front two soldiers stormed in. I waited 5 minutes and then sent in the next lot. I waited till they reported all clear and then went in myself. What appeared to be a military shelter on the outside was much, much more on the inside. From my initial survey of the surroundings I thought it must be a medical lab but upon a closer examination of it I realized it was a robotics facility. The robots themselves seemed almost human, the only things giving them away were the facts that most of the were in disrepair and so their wires had begun to show. There was one other thing that gave them away. Their eyes. Their eyes just weren't normal; they showed no signs of fear, of anger, of anything. Even a dead man had more emotions on his face then these machines.“Help!” The scream flew out once more from out of a door at the far end of the room. I signalled for my team to hold ground and wait but one of the rookies stormed off through the door. He was gone for 5 minutes when I heard a loud scream followed by a burst of machine gun fire.My hand went up signaling to my team to rush the opposite door. Me and the lieutenant stayed outside to keep a clear escape route. After a further 5 minutes more gun shots rang out followed by another two screams. This time I didn't wait to signal I just rushed the mauled door. The lieutenant was hot on my heels. “Help!” There! The call rang out again. It seemed to becoming from a chamber a little further on to our left. This situation was turning bad fast but we had to stay. We couldn't risk losing another survivor. “He..!” The cry had come from behind me were my lieutenant used to be but when I looked he was gone. “Lieutenant! Lieutenant Report in!” I shouted, mustering as much courage as I could. My only reply was the dark that seemed to be trying to choking me. “Help!” That same cry again and it seemed to still be coming from the room up ahead. I rushed ahead, my head consumed with thoughts of how I would grab whoever or whatever it was and get out of here safely. I darted in to the room slamming the remnants of what must have been a door shut behind. Hopefully that would buy me sometime to find the source of the voice and make an effective plan for escape. I took a quick look around and saw something poking out of the rubble in the corner. Running over quickly I tried to figure out what it was but when I got close I finally recognized it. It was a voice record. It was a trap, and I had fallen right into their hands. There was a thunderous crack behind me. I swiveled around just in time to see a group of silhouettes shoot through the opening, black as night. I frantically panicked and fire the rounds left in my gun but this did little more than hinder the all encompassing tide of blackness and then as the darkness slowly encroached on me bit by bit I let out a finally plea “Help!”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well apart from the above I think the only other thing worth mentioning is that I'm huge anime fan (favourite being bleach) Uhm I wasn't really sure about wether the story had to be warcraft related so if it does then just tell me and I'll change it. All in all thanks for the time spent reviewing this. (Also btw I'm sorry about the pervious unfinished application I by accident clicked sumbit before I saw that question.)
Elves unite!

/brofist

Hello Dagoy! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Thanks =)
Welcome, yo.